Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
XR82GO
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A guy I know is selling his ute if anyone here is interested let me know.

:wnc: GENUINE Au PURSUIT ute factory 250kw 5.6L stroker :wnc:
August 2002 build date
13,000kms :AAHHH:
Blueprint in colour
Manual transmission
Leather Seats
Power Windows
Premium Brake package
Hard cover
Full pursuit bodykit

MODS

Dual 2 1/2 inch exhaust (sounds very nice)
Tinted windows
Azzetta Tail lights
18x8 aftermarket mags (Im not sure what they are) tyres are still good.

I had a good look over this ute and couldn't find anything wrong with it, no scratches etc.
Then again the bloody thing only has 13,00kms on it.

$45,000 ono
Genuine buyers only
PM me if your interested in buying.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

·
Registered
399 Posts
Damn thats expensive, I could get the exact same car for $35,000 with only 8,000km's on it from a ford dealer near me about 8 weeks ago (minus the mods) but they dont make it worth more anyway !

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
EVIL EB said:
Damn thats expensive, I could get the exact same car for $35,000 with only 8,000km's on it from a ford dealer near me about 8 weeks ago (minus the mods) but they dont make it worth more anyway !
so you dont want it then...mate no one cares how much you "coulda" got one for..you didn't.

As he said its not his car...so if you have an issue with the price then maybe you should PM him....jeez

Sounds mighty fine to me...I wont buy it but I had to say that. People interfer a bit much in the Marketplace for no reason.

·
XR82GO
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mate like I said it's a guy I know that is selling it, I just put it here for him as a favour.
Owe and the price is only $45,000
47g was a typo

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey no offence intended, I was just saying it might be hard to sell at that price, I wasnt meaning to have a go at anyone !

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
EVIL EB said:
Hey no offence intended, I was just saying it might be hard to sell at that price, I wasnt meaning to have a go at anyone !
thats ok mate...its just some people go nuts at others and try to tell them how much to sell THEIR car for...just gives me the shits.

Wasn't having a go at ya.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
I just found one on carsales.com.au for $54000, it has only got 104km's on it but there was also one there for $40000, with 10000km's on it.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
Is that Coffs Harbour, Sandy Beach????

·
fpv pursuit no 255
386 Posts
sylox said:
Mate like I said it's a guy I know that is selling it, I just put it here for him as a favour.
Owe and the price is only $45,000
47g was a typo
just hope it goes to a good home!

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
Sorry I cant buy, but Im pretty sure those wheels are ANZ 'Angelis', just in case anyone was wondering what they are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts