Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
www.lukehimself.com
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
if anyone knows any sites for Falcon AU bodykits could they please post em as I'm looking around for one.

Thanks

·
www.lukehimself.com
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually already got the C2R grille and is thinking about the C2R kit, but wants to see what else is around. Looking for something like a TS/E50 Kit or Hawk kit... in victoria possibly.

Thanks anyway TIKFD. Nice ED :)

·
www.lukehimself.com
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr Cube and FalKeen, we decided on the Hawk kit, thanks alot for the help and links for the bodykits.
Appreciate it.
Cheers, Luke

·
Black 200kw wheel barrow
3,554 Posts
LuKeY said:
Mr Cube and FalKeen, we decided on the Hawk kit, thanks alot for the help and links for the bodykits.
Appreciate it.
Cheers, Luke
no worries mate
get some pics up when your done :hy:

·
Team Galaxy Try Hard
550 Posts
Im looking for suggestions for a bodykit for my AU1 XR6.

I'm not a fan of the Series 1 kits from the places linked above. What i'm really looking for is something similiar to the late AU S3 XR bodykits. Does anyone know any third party companies that sell these?

Cheers.

·
I want my brothers car.
258 Posts
loxxr6 said:
The Type R kit from www.ssv.com.au in Sydney looks awesome. Similar to a touring car spoiler.

Check the cars in www.aufalcon.com *plug*

trying to see the one from ssv but there website just seems to be an endless loop.

·
Dev 5 Mutant
1,383 Posts
trying to see the one from ssv but there website just seems to be an endless loop.

Yes their website if u click on certain parts does go nowhere fast.

·
www.lukehimself.com
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeh, i don't bother with that site.

I do web design, and personally I think its the worst designed site I've ever seen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts