Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Lookin good mate, IMO an AU2 rear bumper would make the car look nicer, and a rear spoiler, not a rice boy one but the one of the Futura would be niice.

LOL so tell me do you plan to make the Adobe suspension a reality? Pedders have stocks that will lower the car by an inch without changing the springs, might be worth to have a look at it since shock's need replacing at 60 - 70k.

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XLR8 said:
Nice car.......do plan to do any mods??
Thank you. Its not as flash as some of the other cars here but I still enjoy it, especially the extra luxury bits a pieces. I don't plan on any engine mods as I will be saving my money for the next model next year and I think it has sufficient power for now. 17" rims and suitable suspension will be the most likely modification.

Garry, yes I'm planning on changing the rear bumper soon as it is scratched up (wasn't me) and needs replacing. I'm considering using an AU2 bumper, but I'm not sure what different mounting brackets are required. A spoiler is an option at the same time. I would prefer the AU1 XR spoiler over the futura one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts