Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
I have a an AU Fairmont Series I and I am after a bodykit for it. I don't like the Ford kit available for the Series I (the one with the 'scollops' arround the rear wheel arch) but I like the one for the Series II. I am interested if any body knows of someone that does a kit similar to the Series II for the Series I.

·
Registered
453 Posts
AU_Steve said:
Hi Guys
I have a an AU Fairmont Series I and I am after a bodykit for it. I don't like the Ford kit available for the Series I (the one with the 'scollops' arround the rear wheel arch) but I like the one for the Series II. I am interested if any body knows of someone that does a kit similar to the Series II for the Series I.
check out www.fordperegrine.com

·
2,153 Posts
I think you will need to replace the rear bumper skin as its a different shape, and then fit the au2 body kit over that. The front bumper is the same from what I can tell.

Have you seen the AU2 body kit in that Fairmont ad? looks good doesn't it. I wonder what it looks like in real life without the trick photography lowering and widening of the car.

T

·
0 Posts
I posted some photo's in another thread with prices. try the new thread I started (dominelli rocket) you'll love this kit it's awesome

·
EL Fairmont Ghia Member
190 Posts
Make sure you replace the rear bumper if you use the AU2 rear spoiler(XR type) I saw a Forte the other day, AU1, with an XR AU2 tpye spoiler and original bumper, looked absolutely sh*$ house.

Side skirts shouldn't be a prob, use the AU front, I reckon better then the AU2 type.

Jas

The Peregine looks ok, except for the grill, and their ugly badges.

·
Mmmm, forbidden donut
365 Posts
Saw a fully kitted AU2 Fairmont in Silver (like the ad) at my local dealer today, looks awesome!!

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody
The AU II Fairmont with kit is the look I am after. Will look at replacing the rear bumper (need a little more of the folding stuff though.).
Everybodies responses have been much appreicated. What a great forum. Falcon Unbelievable.

T

·
0 Posts
falcon unbelievable...
falcon hell please keep the falcon language respectable will ya.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Speaking of Falcon Unbelievable, did you guys see the ads running in the daily papers about the utes? Big heading "Falcon Unbelievable".. I thought they were top ads myself.. gave me a good laugh!!.. :D

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't see the adds. But was at the GMC400 and saw the ute with 'Falcon Unbelievable' slogan on it. Talk about having to take a second look. The slogan took up the whole side of the ute. Absolutely Falcon Unbelievable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts