Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4605 Posts

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we did hijack that other thread, so thought we should start one of our own!

·
Oxford Green AU
1,281 Posts
AU Owners Unite, I like it! I need to hurry up and buy a digital camera. I have a couple of dodgy polaroids somewhere or my car and a heap I took when it was in an accident, I spose those don't count as looking "good"

*AU Forte goes to car to look for photos*

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Heres My Baby:

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
:wank:

AUs Rule. God, I love their shape :bowd:

·
Ford Tickford Experience
432 Posts
AUForte said:
Absolutely love it!
Maybe I am bias, but it's still my favourite looking AU ;) Series 1, the original and the best :hy:

·
Oxford Green AU
1,281 Posts
Well the series 2 Fairmont wasn't all that different. The Series 1 17's are much better than the series 2 IMO.

I'd be quite happy with either a Series 1, 2 or 3 V8 Fairmont Ghia with Bodykit, Sunroof and AU1 Mags. I mean if you MADE me drive it :smlwink:

I'd go the Fairmont with kit over the respective XR6 or 8 anyday. The only issue being the lack of a manual transmission option.

It means to get what I want I'd have to go TS50 or GT-P

·
Ride like the Wind
631 Posts
It's amazing how much better they look with the blacked out headlight thingo. It would be interesting to see to see an AU1 Falcon with this, imo this would have boosted sales hugely, and also to make a bootlip spoiler compulsory then the AU falcon's would have outsold the commodores. Well done guys on brilliant looking cars.

1 - 20 of 4605 Posts