Ford Forums banner

21 - 40 of 4605 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
dcstraight said:
Venom XR,

Have seen your pics *that many* times hehe - any newer pics to show her off mate ???

Cheers,
Steve
Not since I did the intake pipe. I have some things to do though, so new pics after that's all been done. :s1

·
Very happy GT-P owner
461 Posts
Heres my pride and joy.

AUII XR8 220, Sept 2001 Build, 55000km on the clock, shes a driving car and she wears her stone chips as a badge of honour.

·
Pinky!
284 Posts
FalKeen said:
that looks great mate well done, you sold that didnt you?
or had it on the market at least
It was on the market for a while but I ended up being offered a guaranteed trade in price I was happy with.

I'm still driving it until the new ute arrives, great car.

A

·
0 Posts
Haha all these cars look beaut. That AUII Fairmont Ghia with the Ticky alloys looks sweet aswell. This just proves that with a bit of work the AU's can look awesome, well done fellas.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
So I decided to put "The Black One" on the web

Attachments

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
yeah me too, mine is no.3 out of the original mould!!

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Any of you guys with Hawk wings had problems with stress cracks? Mine had them on both sides, at the back where the 'side' curves into the boot mount section.

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,896 Posts
Not sure about aftermarket hawk wings coz I've got the genuine TS50 one on mine. I've got mates who have the hawk wing but none of them complained about stress cracks...but of course, they have the C2R version. Are there any differences?

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Not sure there is any difference between the C2R one, and the rest... I think the Hawk orignates from Sydney, and that's where Paja got mine from (are they now C2R?)

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
No stress cracks on mine. Oh, and I believe that Paja and C2R are the same organisation.

HOTDBZ - where did you get a TS50 wing from?

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,896 Posts
I'm a sucker so I paid top dollar for a genuine rear wing from the dealership. Waited nearly 3 months for it. Just when I was about to give up, it appeared at the dealership, in original box packing with part number (can't remember what), primed and ready to be fitted.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
When you say you got your Pursuit nose cheap Hotdbz, how much was cheap? Those things are $2k+ even at staff prices! (Which is why I gave up :sad: )

21 - 40 of 4605 Posts