Ford Forums banner

4561 - 4580 of 4605 Posts

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
bucknaked said:
Well we had our show N Shine weekend on just gone, so I got a few pics of my car. I actually have a few great shots, but theres a Penthouse Pet attached to it, so without her permission, I won't be posting the pics.
How about putting a nice big black circle over her face so we cant tell who it is? Then we can just photoshop some famous chicks head on it and we will have an awesome wallpaper! :wnc: :wnc: :wnc:

·
aufalcon.com
552 Posts
bucknaked said:
Now theres a great idea. I might PS myself instead. Give you boys a real thrill. :wnc:
:werd:*

*Part or all of this post may not be accurate.

Should have some more pics when I wash the car today.

·
You can do eeeit!
1,511 Posts
Yes I have to agree that is a striking colour. Are you going to colour match your mirror scalps as well, or leave them black?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've got the scalps n' handles all painted(colour coded) aswell yer just gotta clip em on.
Engine's got plenty of power for the roads (for me) I'm not into racing just cruizing , just maybee a better noted exhaust would be nice ..
anyway each to their own here's 2 more pics I thought where nice

enjoy Ill stick a few more after chrissy when the interior is back in .. cheers Matt ..

·
I wanna eat your children
4,614 Posts
any pictures of this thing are good pictures!

cant wait to see it dumped....and i know what ur sayin about not needin the power, thats the same as me..

cant wait for more pics of this thin!

·
Bucknaked Is My Real Name
1,475 Posts
What colour Blue is that. It's nice and soft and looks great on your car.

Are you gonna setup a web site and list all the pics. I'd be very interested in following your project.

Keep up the good work, looking great

·
Registered
106 Posts
true yer I might setup a site maybee cardomain or somethin instead of hijackin this thread lol man I love mixing alot of my own colours and formulating so I havn't really though of a name for It yet but yer I have alot of colours made and formulated that I occasionally get to paint on rides ..
bad shot but a pic of the bay , but owell ..

·
BOFH
7,777 Posts
ford_forever said:
true yer I might setup a site maybee cardomain or somethin instead of hijackin this thread lol man I love mixing alot of my own colours and formulating so I havn't really though of a name for It yet but yer I have alot of colours made and formulated that I occasionally get to paint on rides ..
bad shot but a pic of the bay , but owell ..
Well, since its an au, why not have a little area on aufalcon.com where you can put up whatever you like.
Certainly know I'd be interested in reading it as it go's along.

·
Bucknaked Is My Real Name
1,475 Posts
Casper said:
Well, since its an au, why not have a little area on aufalcon.com where you can put up whatever you like.
Certainly know I'd be interested in reading it as it go's along.
Great idea Casper. It sure would be nice to have an AU Rebuild section. For each picture thats posted, he could say what was happening, any problems encountered and fixes. Might be a good learning process for a lot of us.

4561 - 4580 of 4605 Posts