Ford Forums banner

4581 - 4600 of 4605 Posts

·
Bucknaked Is My Real Name
1,475 Posts
ford_forever said:
true yer I might setup a site maybee cardomain or somethin instead of hijackin this thread lol man I love mixing alot of my own colours and formulating so I havn't really though of a name for It yet but yer I have alot of colours made and formulated that I occasionally get to paint on rides .
How about "Essence Of Bucknaked" Cool name. Cool colour. Woohoo

Must be great to experiment like that. I guess you know the colour codes that go into making that colour paint. Handy for touch up's and repairs.

·
BOFH
7,777 Posts
bucknaked said:
Great idea Casper. It sure would be nice to have an AU Rebuild section. For each picture thats posted, he could say what was happening, any problems encountered and fixes. Might be a good learning process for a lot of us.
Thats exactly what I was thinking.

So, how about it Ford Forever?

·
Registered
106 Posts
bucknaked said:
How about "Essence Of Bucknaked" Cool name. Cool colour. Woohoo

Must be great to experiment like that. I guess you know the colour codes that go into making that colour paint. Handy for touch up's and repairs.
yeh is great allthough the money put in is quit alot I get rewarded when I see a car come out looking great and yeh Its all formulated(measured ) properly so ease for touchups/repairs that always come around ..

·
BOFH
7,777 Posts
ford_forever said:
Yeh I'd be happy to do that :) If you got some space or whatever ..
We got space, about 70 gig worth.
Just write up whatever you want, add pics etc. Even video if you have it.
Then email it to [email protected] and I'll do the rest.

As it progresses just send me updates and I'll put it all on the site.

Also, as a thank you I'll PM you a password to get into all the locked videos if you want..

·
BOFH
7,777 Posts
myte8 said:
A password to see the secret videos ... oooh can I get one of those for my T-Series contribution :angel:
yup, I'll set them up asap and PM the passwords.
Also Goran, for the T Series stuff I'll up you to a DM. I'd say contributing a whole website qualifies you as a DM.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Ford Forever, that colour looks very nice mate. Good job!

On a side note, I jast saw a guy called BLUAU on the forums, whats up with that?

·
Own the road
997 Posts
Casper said:
yup, I'll set them up asap and PM the passwords.
Also Goran, for the T Series stuff I'll up you to a DM. I'd say contributing a whole website qualifies you as a DM.
Thats OK mate, don't worry about the DM tag.
Getting the T-Series info was a bit tricky(I'm still chasing up stuff) so to have it linked to from aufalcon.com for all to see is reward enough.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
kooky said:
Yes but we all know who YOU are blue!
PFffft Yeah Im the guy stuck at work half p*ssed after the xmas lunch:p I mean really, two free beers and a stamp on your hand! Everyone knows stamps rub off! Now I just have to stay awake until 2pm so i can go home :AAHHH:

4581 - 4600 of 4605 Posts