Ford Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4605 Posts

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,633 Posts
Sammy said:
I'll jump in on this, my AU1 Fairmont Ghia-

that would have to be one of the nicest AU's I have seen.

I love the front ends of the forte/futura/fairmont etc... (not the round lights basically) too.

When I was first looking for my AU I wanted an XR, but then (and still am) I fell in lust with the normal AU front ends, looks so much cleaner and classy IMO

they all look great though guys!!

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,633 Posts
Also while this thread is going on, does any body have any pics of there after-market AU stereos?? I am fitting mine at the momment, and Im not happy at the look, so I want to check out some other peoples!

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,633 Posts
sammy what sort of wheels do you have on the fairmont, I am really starting to like them!

A

·
0 Posts
tickfordAUIIXR8 said:
So I decided to put "The Black One" on the web
Ever had any work done at BOB Romano performance motors? I think ive seen your car up close and person, wheels made me remember it.

Shes a beauty.

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
Yeah, about 3 months ago i think it was. Finally had the extractors done on her. Just need to fix the air fuel ratio problem and that will be all for now. (Maybe unichip or possibly tweecer if these things ever get done for the EEC V). Are you (AUIIIXR6VCT) going to the metting today at Bryan Byrt Ford? Might see you there.

Corey

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
LunaticSVT,

I think they are, it is hard to see them, but he has the silver not the polished ones. Plus his are 18's.

Corey

(personally know grunter)

·
Pinky!
284 Posts
Aww shucks guys thanks for the comments!

younggun said:
sammy what sort of wheels do you have on the fairmont, I am really starting to like them!
The wheels are by ROH there called RT. Mine are in shadow chrome but you can get them in silver and polished too i think. These guys have em -
click

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
Hey sammy, I love your car.

Do you have any higher res pics of it?

·
{';'}
4,356 Posts
Love all of them here so far! To think people bag out the look of AUs. Sheesh. Anyone have any pics of nice AU wagons? I saw a white one with an XR front end - very interesting/unique. I wouldn't mind an AU Fairmont wagon with a nice bodykit etc.

Must also add that I saw a silver T3 TS50 in the flesh. Holy shit! What a car!! They're my new fav car at the moment!

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,633 Posts
XRated said:
I wouldn't mind an AU Fairmont wagon with a nice bodykit etc.

my mum has an AU fairmont wagon, nice car for a wagon, I cant believe they have stopped making them.

XRated said:

Must also add that I saw a silver T3 TS50 in the flesh. Holy shit! What a car!! They're my new fav car at the moment!
yep a blueprint TS50 is my fav. car, I still think these look better then the BA!

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
T

younggun said:
yep a blueprint TS50 is my fav. car, I still think these look better then the BA!
Everyone knows what a stock TE50 looks like, but i thought id post these anyway... Pics of my brothers car!

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,633 Posts
damn I love those cars ghentboy... ah well I will just have to stay satisfied with mine (for now hehe)

There would be no second thinking picking that over a GT

41 - 60 of 4605 Posts