Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just replaced my rear wing (gone a bit sick, sort of T3 style) any way, now i need to recoup some of the cost.

It's in perfect condition, Galaxy color
You can view it here: http://discussions.fordforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=2548&highlight=baby ( I think that should work)

I say one at bayfords the other day for $430 painted and fitted, so I think mine should be worth somewhere around the $300 mark.

Murray.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What's the problem?? Is it too expensive or is it the wrong style or what????????? I reckon it looked great but my other (better) half wanted more of a statement!! hence "we went BIG"

Tell me please:shrug:

Will someone make me a reasonable offer?

·
Ford Member
292 Posts
mbrown42 said:
What's the problem?? Is it too expensive or is it the wrong style or what????????? I reckon it looked great but my other (better) half wanted more of a statement!! hence "we went BIG"

Tell me please:shrug:

Will someone make me a reasonable offer?
A rear spolier is something that most people have fitted at the dealer when they buy the car. We didn't know anything weren't all that interested in cars when we bought the AU but still had it fitted as it looked much better.

I don't see a lot of AU's without rear spoliers and the ones that don't are never going to have one fitted - no alloys etc, totally bog stock and staying that way.

As for price no idea - I probably wouldn't pay that much for a 2nd hand rear spoiler as I'd have to add freight etc but that's me others will have differeing comfort values.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
The wing looked good this morning...... Did you enjoy your ride to work?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
smciner1 said:
The wing looked good this morning...... Did you enjoy your ride to work?
Thanks, it looks good (IMO) every morning and afternoon and evening and and and and and..... and yes!!:thup: :beerchuge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts