Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
in theory,its theoretical
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad has a au series 1 or 2 au and hates the wheels. says he wants the series 3 wheel covers but he cant explain what they look like. anyone got a pic or for sale?

·
known as tibbo
2,033 Posts
IMO the AU2 and AU3 have the same hubcaps.. If he has a series 1 the 16 inch wheel covers for the series 2 and 3 will not fit

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Tell him to get a set of mags instead. I happen to have a set of 16x7 Speedy Holotype Rs for sale for $500 with no tyres, or $1000 with 4 brand new tyres!

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Nah - I got an e-mail from some bloke offering $350, so I sent him back a reply saying he could have two rims at that price (no tyres). never heard from him again.

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Try Bob Jane at Mcgregor, they have heaps of BA/AU rims that have been taken off brand new cars from Bryan Byrt ford. You can get a Set of AU S pac type 16 inch with brand new rubber for about $1400, which isnt too bad considering they are legit and fitted!

He also has 17 inch BA Rims, 16 inch AU 16's that came on the very first XR's they were like muiltspoked and he also has a set of 16 inch BA Fairlane rims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts