Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just come across some interesting specs on this model. Only 154 TEs and only 54 Ts were made of the series one cars. The Ts must go down in history as an extremely rare Ford machine indeed. Could it become a collectors item of great value in years to come?
:gok: :gok:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Like I posted before (maybe it was on BON), the best one would be TS50 no. 75 with SIDO 750075 and many special one offs. Geoff Polites' was original owner :cool:

As for resale otherwise, I don't think AU1 will be especially sought after for many, many years..

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
I would'nt have the faintest. It is the one thing that i think Motor Mag {are you reading this Large?} needs to add to its back section even every few months. Saying that x amount of Falcons or Commodes have been sold means nothing but if the could list how many XR6s, XR8s,T Series, SS Toiletdoors,Clubsport Dunnydores,GTSs,Type R Integras,WRXs,200SXs etc etc it to me is very interesting info about performance cars not base models etc. Although i spose it would be hard to take it seriously when Holden and Toyota dodge the numbers :fmad: .

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Getting a series one TS 50 at the right price would be a great car to build up. From a motor point you are starting with some good stuff and the interior is the pick of the Au's even to this day in my opinion, although that Sat Nav screen was impressive on the TE at the MMS

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DR XR said:
Although i spose it would be hard to take it seriously when Holden and Toyota dodge the numbers :fmad: .
True, but if you split it into each model of car (TE, Clubbie R8, etc) you'd be doing well to fudge those numbers...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts