Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting an MP3 headunit in a week or so and I was wondering of ayone was interested it taking my old single disc factory cd headunit off me. It is out of an XR8 so it's grey not black (classic). If you are interested make an offer. I don't really know what they are worth, definately not near value of what Ford would consider. It will be just lying round so anything is better than nothing for me.

·
RIP Sox.....
2,580 Posts
Yes, I'll buy this, name your price.
I'm Sydney based, so email me your details and we can organise a direct deposit.
I can have a friend pick it up from you.

Email - [email protected]
(Remove nospam).

Rick.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response. Obviously I wont name a price lower than what Ive been offere Soxx. It sounds like you want it alot more badly than i want to offload it. You told me to name a price so let's say $100? If anyone wants to beat that they're quite welcome to.

·
RIP Sox.....
2,580 Posts
Yep, $100 is fine, email me some details and I'll do a direct deposit and I can arrange someone to pick it up with a few days.

Rick.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
When's the new unit coming Eamon, When do you want me to come round and install it for you. You guys are lucky that its grey not black. Otherwise it would be Mine alll mine. LOL
These units are heaps better than the next series stackers that were built in to the unit's. They were nothing but trouble from what I have read

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
**** $150 sounds good! Wanna beat that batbo6?

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steve I'm still getting parts and other crap. I'll probably get it this weekend then maybe monday Australia day hows that sound?

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
lol someone's very anxious! Check your PM Soxx.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
*part Sold*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts