Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
so whats the story? I am sure a few others are intersted in what happened, you advertise for Alloy wheels wanted one week then the next week you are selling 4 AU alloy wheels?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
well...

I needed some alloys so I looked in the wuokka which is like W.A.'s free advertising paper. Found these ones but I didnt really want them but thought I could sell them for more than I bought them for in my home town. I actually went to Perth to get them. So if there is anyone interested in doing a swap msg me or whatever.
Cheers

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
A Bit Far

To bad your not in Vic, i know someone that is looking for a well priced set of alloys for his AU falcon. I'm thinking it would cost a bit to put them in the post!

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
in w.a.

yeah well if they are really interested etc etc I can check out a price to get them sent over you never know might not be too bad?

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
Re: in w.a.

eaxr6 said:
yeah well if they are really interested etc etc I can check out a price to get them sent over you never know might not be too bad?
Im going over to his house this weekend for a bbq, ill let him know and ill get back to you.

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
15inch or 16inch

Im sure there 16inch but can you confirm it for me. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts