Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i got an au2/3 front for sale, its galaxy blue with an undercoat patch, has had a small repair, has the rebel winglets too. i bought it as a spare, but i dont think ill need it, its a complete nosecone, no lights, indicators, excellent condition $600 ono.
im in melb, so i would prefer pick up.
i dont really need to post a pic, we all know what these things look like...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey mate....

I am interested in your AU bar... However I wont be able to afford the cost of it along with the paint I will require, at your current selling price... My car is liquid silver :(

The bar has no physical damage at the moment other than the patch of paint missing?

Would you consider selling the bar for $500 over 2 installments(over 2 months that is)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bought it as a spare, its been sitting around for a while, i thought someone else might make good use for it...
make me an offer, tis cheap at that price anyways, theres no damage what so ever on it..

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
These bars are $1300 new. I hate it when people do this, but IF this had been up here two weeks ago, I would have bought it to replace the one on my car that was smashed. The insurance company ended up fixing mine, but a second hand one that didn't need painting would have been ideal. Like I said, I hate it when people do this in "for sales", but I just had to get that out! BUGGER, BUGGER, BUGGER!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just wondering how much you guys think it will cost to spray the bar?

Also phil have you discarded my offer? I could possibly pay a bit more.. Its just I dont have the whole ammount right now thus why I would need the 2 installments...

Cheers

P.S. JC I hope he gets the best price for it... I am just offering what I have available at the moment :(

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
bazz33 said:
$400 cash and ill pick it up.

i didnt realize that this was an auction i thought i read AU2/3 XR Front "FOR SALE"

AUCTION TERMS
:wnc: :wnc: :wnc: :wnc: :wnc:

bidders dont forget 10% gst will be added to final sale price
10% discount for cash payment after GST is added
auction administration fees will be added to final bid price to round all offers off to $600.00 :fraz:

regards
auctioneer :angel:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Liquid_XR said:
Just wondering how much you guys think it will cost to spray the bar?

Also phil have you discarded my offer? I could possibly pay a bit more.. Its just I dont have the whole ammount right now thus why I would need the 2 installments...

Cheers

P.S. JC I hope he gets the best price for it... I am just offering what I have available at the moment :(
i rekon it would cost around $400 to spray it in your colour, unless you know someone that could do it cheaper...
sorry dude, no laybuys....
if someone wants it, bring the cash($600) and its yours.....
[email protected]

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
I'd say at least $200 each (ie about half price), and more if the rear bar is a Rebel bar (they are $1000 new - painted).

The XR front is way dearer than the standard front as it cost a lot more to produce per unit - the rear bars and wings are generally the same as the rest of the Falcon range, therefore cheaper to produce per unit (the rebel bar being the exception).

·
Bucknaked Is My Real Name
1,458 Posts
JC said:
I'd say at least $200 each (ie about half price), and more if the rear bar is a Rebel bar (they are $1000 new - painted).

The XR front is way dearer than the standard front as it cost a lot more to produce per unit - the rear bars and wings are generally the same as the rest of the Falcon range, therefore cheaper to produce per unit (the rebel bar being the exception).
Not sure I know what they look like. I'm sure I'll see one or 2 at FPV. Thanks for the info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts