Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive reduced the price drastically to $23000. I love this car but having 3 cars is a little over the top

click here to view pictures
NOTE: This website still states $27000 and ~26000km.
DISREGARD BOTH OF THESE FIGURES.
Price is now $23000 and it has travelled about 32000km

Even though I have fitted a Supercharger to the car, I have NEVER raced, dragged (except the occassional squirt from the traffic lights up to the posted speed limit) or competed in any motorsport. Obviously I cant give you 400m times.
I put the supercharger on to give a little better acceleration away from traffic lights etc and give a little better overall torque. I have treated this car with the respect that it deserves.
I will sell it with or without the supercharger.

Still has NEW CAR warranty until May 2004.

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
if you were to sell it without the super charger... let me know plz :) good luck mate, this is one fine beast!

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
for that matter, any of the bits off the car!!

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
I still can't believe you swapped the XR front off that - i reckon that is what is hurting your chance for a sale. An XR would be worth that money, but a Forte based car would be pushing it!

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
yeah for resale I can understand JC's point. Although, I can completely understand why you changed it in the first place

·
omg sik neons bro
68 Posts
that is one very nice/unique looking au there, if only you waited around 5-6months to post this add :p

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
damn one of my mates would have snapped this up straight away! he ended up buying a standard forte for not much less than this...!!

·
Banned
536 Posts
JC said:
I still can't believe you swapped the XR front off that - i reckon that is what is hurting your chance for a sale. An XR would be worth that money, but a Forte based car would be pushing it!
i reckon its sexy as it is

·
8 cylinder symphony
1,348 Posts
so its an xr with a falcon lights and kit?

why was it changed...was it in an accident or something..i told one of my mates and he may be interested but he really wants a 8...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hot_eb said:
so its an xr with a falcon lights and kit?

why was it changed...was it in an accident or something..i told one of my mates and he may be interested but he really wants a 8...

I personally prefer the look of the std AU front.. Talking to the guy that fitted my kit, he told me that they actually changed quite a few xr fronts to the std ones. (a la "T-Series")

·
Registered
765 Posts
I agree Murray, The std au front is much nicer ala T series. This is one nice car and as I said if I had the money I would buy it off you in a heartbeat.

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
batbo6 said:
I personally prefer the look of the std AU front.. Talking to the guy that fitted my kit, he told me that they actually changed quite a few xr fronts to the std ones. (a la "T-Series")
yep i agree to, that is one of the main reasons why I didnt get an xr6. If I got an xr8 though I probably would have changed it.

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Sweet looking car, that front looks sexy as, much better then the AU XR Front, but just marginally better then AU II.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
batbo6 said:
Ive reduced the price drastically to $23000. I love this car but having 3 cars is a little over the top

click here to view pictures
NOTE: This website still states $27000 and ~26000km.
DISREGARD BOTH OF THESE FIGURES.
Price is now $23000 and it has travelled about 32000km

Even though I have fitted a Supercharger to the car, I have NEVER raced, dragged (except the occassional squirt from the traffic lights up to the posted speed limit) or competed in any motorsport. Obviously I cant give you 400m times.
I put the supercharger on to give a little better acceleration away from traffic lights etc and give a little better overall torque. I have treated this car with the respect that it deserves.
I will sell it with or without the supercharger.

Still has NEW CAR warranty until May 2004.
:edit: private web page has been updated,
check it out here :edit:

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
that looks ****ING FANTASTIC!

one of the best ive seen....im in love........too bad i have nowhere near that amount of cash.

i might be able to pick up an AU2 in july for $9-10k and id definitely make it look good with rims etc.....so if its not to much trouble could u plz PM me with the details on your car....ie. what body kit etc...i know it has c2r (series 3 side skirts aka havoc aka rebel) and the havoc front.....actually...is that just the havoc kit as a whole?

haha im such a fool....

i cant believe no one has bought this.....standard AU3 forte are going for 20k...this has everything...rims, kit, full leather interior...amazingly low kms supercharger etc etc etc etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no i dont know the owner or anythin like that.......but i will say that if i had 23k or the ability to accquire 23k i do believe i would be meeting him!!!!

·
well hung
801 Posts
Holey shite!!!

$23k for that car?

If you still havent sold it by this time next year (highly bloody unlikely) i may be in the postition (financially) to scoop that baby up.

Bloody hell that looks like one nice ride. Someone out there is going to be extremely lucky indeed when they buy that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts