1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have recently sold the XR8 and am now offering the REX factory TV system
for sale,
This system mounts behind the rear console and comes complete with all origional Ford mounts, Complete plug up wiring harness, Boot mount Video and 2 sets IR wireless headphones>
Can also run with playstation or similar games machine.
This system looks and sounds great and is in perfect condition.
At the time this was a $1900 factory option.

Selling complete $500.00

PM or Phone me if interested 0411 600 095

Thanks Ed

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
where do you live? shotgun for the moment, how much space does all the stuff take up if you have to post it?

·
VENOM-AU2-XR8
290 Posts
Yeah, wake up ED, where do you live...

you got a picture of it all.. and how does it plug into the car. (factory head unti?), or does it only require a power source..........

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the delay on holidays with the family at the moment.

I dont have pics as yet but this unit fits with all relivant brackets and mounts supplied behind the console with the video unit mounting on the left hand side of the boot.
Full controlls for the video are on the inside screen unit.
the harness that came out of the car plugged up to the radio and all power for the system came from this.

I live in Bowral NSW (Southern Highlands)
but I work at Wetherill park (Sydney and will be back @ work next week)

Ed

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
can you please post a pic? i am very very interested, but i will be 'adapting' it to an EB, so i would like some idea of the possibility of this before i spend $500 bucks on something i cant use...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi ,
I have some photos (at last) though not sure how to post them here I will e/mail to those who have asked.

The REX comes complete as shown with 2 sets IR cordless head phones
the wiring harness while it looks a little complex most of the plugs came off the video or TV/Controll unit

the mounting as I had mentioned is via the seat bolts closest to the console with the 2 screws that hold the hinged lid on the console attaching at the top

the black plastic cover is to hide all the metal and as expected it looks factory.

the video bracket/cradle is set up with the to bolt up to the passenger side of the boot bracing just under the rear parcel tray I/m not sure wether the eb has the same style as the au had but this wouldnt be hard to modify.

the video also has an independent stereo av input on the unit in the boot
not sure why but it was handy for plugging the digital camera and reviewing photos.
hope this helps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts