Soon to become: Jake_XR6
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if the Ford teams will introduce the AUII XR grill for
next season?

·
goooone
2,708 Posts
It's wierd the AUII has been out for so so long that it would appear they will stay the same till the AV upgrade which seems like strange marketing to me seeing they want people to associate the road cars with the race cars

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
They (Ford Racing) have said that they will use the same front spoiler that they have used this season because it will cost too much to upgrade to series 2 and it will look very similar in appearance :bs:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
gms00 said:
They (Ford Racing) have said that they will use the same front spoiler that they have used this season because it will cost too much to upgrade to series 2 and it will look very similar in appearance :bs:
This has been brought up 3 or 4 times now, but from memory, Ford have said that next season we will see the upgrade to the AU2 (now AU3) front grille for the V8 supercars, and the reason why this wasn't done before is because when the common undertray came in they had to spend the money that would have otherwise been spent on the AU2 moulds converting the moulds over to AUI revision b spec...
I will do a bit of a search and try and find the previous threads.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Originally Posted By gms00

I guarantee that we will see the AU2 spoiler next year because they can't be that dumb to have it 4 years in a row. :nuts:
I realized that the ozEmail and the GMS Falcons have the AU2 tail lights and it looks so much better than the orange one's even though you can't really tell from a distance.
This is what GMS00 said in a previous thread on the topic...
However I cannot find where it was said that the front will e changed so I may have imagined it :dead:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
DONUT KING said:

This is what GMS00 said in a previous thread on the topic...
However I cannot find where it was said that the front will e changed so I may have imagined it :dead:
donutking you have to excuse alot of the newbies for bringimg up old topics as they were not aware this topic existed. But it's good to see that we are not the only ones that query the same thing, as they say great minds think alike:thup:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Cobra said:

donutking you have to excuse alot of the newbies for bringimg up old topics as they were not aware this topic existed. But it's good to see that we are not the only ones that query the same thing, as they say great minds think alike:thup:
Yes i know that we must leave allowances for those who have not seen the earlier threads on the topic, which is why i went and dug up the earlier info that seemed to be the most relevant now for this thread :s5

1 - 8 of 8 Posts