Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a firm believer in the fact that every sticker of a performance product brand you put on your Thunder mobile adds at least 5 horsepower to your slug....

So, what kind of Aussie performance product stickers have you put or plan on putting on your Ford?

Can I get hooked up with one?

T

·
0 Posts
Whoa hold on there big-boy.
I got some questions of my own. firstly why do you wear your underpants on the outside of your suit. and secondly no-one is putting sticker's on my slug...thirdly have you poked lois yet..????

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too new to the board to know Lois--who is it?

Also I think stickers look kinda cool if they're put in the right place....

I don't know how lunatic RICE is in Australia but in the US of A, the Ford guys that I know would chocke on something if you told them you like what RICERZ are doing to their Japanese cars....

For a Police Interceptor I think white is the universal color, although black is the undercover look that everyone craves.... But where would you put stickers on a car like that...... everything under the hood? like the K&N sticker, etc...?

Seriously, its surprising that you guys don't support the idea of stickering up your Fordmobiles!

T

·
0 Posts
superman you big brute you.
I agree white is an awesome colour, BUT only a certain type of vehicle. I do have K&N stickers on my car, only under the bonnet though. with my new project under way I gaurantee it will have sticker's on the outside. I would love to own an american police interceptor, I think there horny, would even go so far to shove a 490 gorilla block in the buggar.

welcome to metropolis my g-string wearing friend.

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
G-string? No I'm too fat for those!

listen, I'll send you a nice Police Interceptor for a decent price.... There is a guy selling his on www.JerseyVics.com and that 1992 is only a $1,000, add about another Geno for shipping and handling with a nice gift wrapping and you got yourself a nice classic Crown Vic right at home..... he he...

take a look at those car pix, now where would you stick those high performance stickers, on the lower part of the front fender right underneath the mouldings?

That would kinda look cool? perhaps...

I want to get me one of those kangaroo Ford stickers for my vic, where the poor thing is jumpin so fast it looks as if his/her legs are mucho racing tires..... Where do I get one of those stickers? Can anyone point me into the right direction?;) :p

T

·
0 Posts
I can get those. gee I seem to have a shop full of them.

but yeah under the mouldings is good, depending on the sticker of course.
badges come first, in there place of course and then stickers close behind.

superman when I was in the states I travelled in a late model chev taxi, I'm not a chev fan although I was taken by the shape of this thing. long and low. LOWER THE BASTARD, TUB THE BACK, PUT A BLOWER THROUGH THE BONNET, AND YOU'VE GOT MY VOTE.
I did think of bringing one back to aussie, but that's as far as it went. where are you from by the way.

·
Lincoln Town Car Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
suburb of NYC

the badging that my vics have is only suitable for Super people like myself, we drive Thunder cars....

I like the idea of putting Ford ovals on my front fenders and the thing looks really great! On the trunk or (boot) whatever you Aussies call the rear compartment door that, well many cars you have are hatchbacks so its kinda tuff to explain...... anyway, I like to have a Ford oval in the middle of the trunk, and all Crown Vics pre 1998 used to have them on the right, so I figured out a way to get ford ovals (the ones that open up over the key hole) from a 1991 Crown Vic, and placed it over my keyhole on the trunk with some minor drilling....... as soon as I have some time I will take some pix for you guys!

Tell you what, about the Aussie stickers, send me one of those and I'll send you a K&N sticker when I get some (or something else if you preferr) just e-mail me or whatever!

Thanx!;)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I like the stealth look. No badges, no stickers nothing to attract attention. Found a bright red XR8 sprint and started some plans on that! Sadly to much$$$ for me.:(

T

·
0 Posts
SUPERMAN give me your details and e-mail.

sorry to hear you from an nyc suburb. hope its no where near that park...(ha-ha). stay away from george michael and tom cruise...

I stayed in californication, suburb of anaheim, bang smack on pacific coast highway overlooking the beach. awesome....
yeah the crown vic's a nice car, I'm the same, the ford decal on my LTD you had to flip up to access the boot key or trunk. australia lacks good looking car's (sorry guy's) we need more european flavour.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
If you guys need stickers of any kind let me know and I may be able to make some for ya. Remember it helps to know a signwriter 'cause you never know when you need one... :wink2:

T

·
0 Posts
FORDMAN work out a price to paint a whole XR in GMS colours, and I'll donate an XR for you to paint.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
FORDMAN work out a price to paint a whole XR in GMS colours, and I'll donate an XR for you to paint.
Probably best to get the shell painted in the base colours first, then do the rest in vinyl tape.. much easier process.. good fun to do projects like that too... :D

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Hey Ford Man, have u ever thought of doin stickers for 1:10 scale remote control cars.I have a few bodies that I've been thinkin of doin somethin with but had no luck in findin sponser decals.
Up in Sydney's north they have a radio controlled car club that races mocked up V8 supercars on 1:10 scale tracks of where the touring car series travels to (ie Philip Island, Bathurst etc)
Members get assigned a car to make there car up similar to but without decals, makes it difficult

T

·
0 Posts
finally WULOS is on the ball. This is what it's all about. It's not what you know, it's who you know.

NOW FORDMAN I've given you an offer, if you want to be famous say yes, if not say nothing, I'll get someone else........

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
You've sold me.. I'll do it for ya no probs... just have to work out the details of how, when ,where, etc.. :D

Smaller stuff can be a bit tricky with the vinyl... depending on the size of the letters it should be no drama, just depends how small you need to go...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts