Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KF Laser TX3 4WD Turbo.
I kinda spent a bit of time on making the front end look the way it should. It was amazing to see the number of copies that sprung up in a short amount of time after I did the bonnet vents and Cossie type grill.
Also painted out the grey bits (Ford loves that grey don't they.... :rolleyes: )
Simmons were 16 x 6.5 (from memory).
3 inch self fabricated exhaust and a few other things. Not a half bad car actually.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Doh! Sorry.

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another...

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Again....

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got to lowering it (why does Ford always make their cars ride on stilts?)
Only got a bit carried away with the lathe and stuff..... :nuts:
Bilstein upside down inserts, 60mm coils, adjustable platforms, solid bearing plate giving max castor/camber, slotted lower mounts to give more camber.

Attachments

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
laminge said:
Nice looking beast mate, but where is the Dice?????

nah just kidding, how long ago?
From memory it was about two years old when I bought it so I guess 93-94 or so????

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Ahh pretty cool ride there, didn't know you were into the turbo arena. Thought you would of been into the 8's only.

How'd the car go?

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Ahh pretty cool ride there, didn't know you were into the turbo arena. Thought you would of been into the 8's only.

How'd the car go?
Went well after the 3 inch exhaust and CAI. Handled AWESOME after the Bilsteins etc (and rode quite well too). I've had many turbos. Just after the TX3 I had a Lancer GSR Turbo 4WD. Even more go, but less grip (no VLSDs on GSR).

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Another great car from the garages of Aussie Pete! :cool:
After seeing one of these TX3's showing up a few angry Ford 8's at Winton Raceway last year, that's all I've wanted to get for my wife to have as a run around come second car. Mind you, I'd be driving it you can bet. :gok:
2 things have stopped me. 1: the money...I have none. And 2: there aren't many of em for sale.
Once again, cool looking car Pete. Nice colour. What is it?
The dark green or grey?
Russell.

·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rastus said:
Another great car from the garages of Aussie Pete! :cool:
Once again, cool looking car Pete. Nice colour. What is it?
The dark green or grey?
Russell.
It was straight black.
If you want to buy one of these I suggest the KH which has a nicer rear end treatment. I found mine after a lot of looking at City Ford Chullora. I find that if you look for a rare car, it is a good idea to put a wanted ad in the paper - I've always been spoilt for choice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts