Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, the falcon car club of sa is having its annual oz day cruise on the 26th, this year we're going to the "whispering wall", north of gawler. its a fairly leisurely cruise, as we usually have cars ranging from standard xk falcons to ba turbo's etc on our runs. anyways, we'll be rollin up there, having probably a bbq lunch and a look round, then home again. anyone interested? if so i'll post times/ meeting place etc. i thought it might be a good oppurtunity to do some inter-club mingling.

·
Are we there yet?
1,621 Posts
Sounds good, I might go to that.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Im interested. More details?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
open to all fords, or anyone i guess! meeting at Solver paints, Churchill rd. meet at 10.30am, leaving at 11.00. just been told it's byo lunch, can't have a bbq because of the fire ban etc. theres a catch-up point midway, after all the main north road traffic lights, so we can regroup. should be a good run. i'll probably be takin the ute.

·
Registered
774 Posts
How many FF members are going on this cruise? Would be kidding myself if i thought I could get out of bed that early so I'm out.. Just curious..

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have a look at the thread in the eafalcon forum, in meetings and events. theres about 5 or 6 ff members, plus the falcon car club members, plus a coupla extra's. you should come and have a look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts