Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this site was setup on the 24/2/01, we have hit the 5800 mark. Great posts for Australia, and New Zealand also more than any other forum on the FordForum.com site. This does not take into account other posts by members of the Australian and New Zealand site on other forums. To hazzard a guess, I would say close to 6500 posts. Lets keep rockin.
A good joint effort by Aussie's and Kiwi's.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Ah-men to that Doc.
It's good to see we're still having a good laugh and getting down to some real tech talk as well. I know I've learned a lot from these pages, and I hope to learn a lot more.

Big thumbsup for Australia :D :thumbup: :thumbup: (& Ford of course!!)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Thats decent amount of posting by us. Yeah i've learnt quite abit since joining this forum. Also meet alot of really cool ford fanatic people. Yeah it's also a cool thing that we can have a good laugh at times it relieves my stressful days Keep up the good work peoples, and keep postin on. Asyou guys may have read from another thread i'm pretty much addicted to this forum, can't leave 2 days without having a read.
:D :D :D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Could say that mate. ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As one of the elder statesman on this board, I can say, without a doubt, that as a Ford freak like everyone else, we do talk to much. However unlike our Holden compatriates, who talk and dribble, at the same time.
Amen.

Signed Doc.....(lol) sorry brendan.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
As one of the elder statesman on this board, I can say, without a doubt, that as a Ford freak like everyone else, we do talk to much. However unlike our Holden compatriates, who talk and dribble, at the same time.
Amen.
Preach it Doc!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :wink2:

Great going guys.. :damack:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Well today we're gonna reach 6000. The entire borad has 16000. That means we are responsible for at least 3/8ths of all posts. Or 37.5% (if my memory of fractions serves me right).
Damn Aussies! We're just too good at everything!

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Well today we're gonna reach 6000. The entire borad has 16000. That means we are responsible for at least 3/8ths of all posts. Or 37.5% (if my memory of fractions serves me right).
Damn Aussies! We're just too good at everything!
Hmmmm

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ssshh dont tell them just yet (lol) remember when queensland wanted to adopt them, god I hope not. I'm from Qld.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
15 Participants
The_RAT
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing