Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aw, dang nab it, I'm too short!

I finished installing the Corbeau Forza in my car last night, along with the Simpson 5-pt harness (mounted to the Autopower Roll Cage), and when I sat in it, I couldn't reach the clutch pedal comfortably...:x

So now I can't use the seat, and thus can't use the harness, and thus don't need the roll bar - this sucks ass. Anyone 5'9" or taller will be fine, but me and my midget ass can't cut it. So here's what's for sale, and how much -

• Corbeau Forza race seat - black (15 lb) - $150
  • Forza Seat bracket for PGT - $75
  • Simpson 3" 5-point harness (blue) latch-style - $85
  • Autopower 4-pt roll cage with horizontal harness bar and diagonal bar - $385

The roll bar is the Autopower Street Roll Bar with horizontal harness bar and diagonal brace bar. You can check it out at http://www.ioportracing.com - Freight for the cage cost me $52 from San Diego to Sacramento in addition to the $382+tax that I paid for it. The bar can be bolted or welded. Mine bas bolted. Comes complete with all mounting hardware.

To see pics of the seat, visit http://www.corbeau.com and look for the Forza seat in the online catalog. Seat + bracket come complete with all mounting hardware.

Shipping is buyer's responsibility.

You know the drill - email me with offers, post questions here. I am pretty firm on the prices, since everything is almost brand new. There is a 6-8 week backorder on the roll cages at i/o port racing, and the seat bracket was on 5 weeks back order.

Late,

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sacramento, baby!

·
Ford Member
5 Posts
HEll, yeah i"m back online guys!
Coming back even stronger for 2002! :)
After looking around for a decent 64'-66' 'stang,I'm buying Roger's PGT this week!
ANd I will hook that baby up....!
SCPOC,RICERS<AND CHEVY GUYS, GET READY!
'still have the 75 shot! :)
I'll see most of you guys pretty soon!

HEy DAN how mush do you think shipping would be?

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
roger hsu?

you're buying his probe?

if so, good deal. it's a nice car. i've seen it a few times and roger works just down the street from me.

·
Ford Member
5 Posts
YEah ,the PGT looks real good,he kept a log of everything that was done to it,he told me he was the first owner....
Looks like I'll be back on the road pretty soon.
Mod days ,cruises,everything that I missed so far...I also really wanna start autoX...Time to catch up!
LAter.
Scred.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
Scred. said:
HEll, yeah i"m back online guys!
Coming back even stronger for 2002! :)
After looking around for a decent 64'-66' 'stang,I'm buying Roger's PGT this week!
ANd I will hook that baby up....!
SCPOC,RICERS<AND CHEVY GUYS, GET READY!
'still have the 75 shot! :)
I'll see most of you guys pretty soon!

HEy DAN how mush do you think shipping would be?
Hey, you forgot the "Scred." at the end of your post!!!
Hans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts