Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Australian xr8 Member
82 Posts
I Have heard aaaaall this before about how Ford are going to build a good car or [email protected] the right price?For the last 20 years thats all I have heard.Now that Ford have bought Volvo,Jaguar,Mazda,and others,can we have well sorted,tight,high performance family car.With BRAKES.I'v had a Ford all my life.Some times I wonder?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Paul E said:
I've had a Ford all my life. Some times I wonder?
That's OK. We do too... But you know you love it... :cool:

·
Administrator
4,980 Posts
There have been very few times in my life that i have been without a Ford too and I hope they don't let us down with the new Falcon.Surely they have got the message by now that we are all crying out for big horsepower gains with major room for aftermarket increases for the petrolheads like ourselves.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
If you build it... they will come... get ready to come... :WH:

with your wallets you filth... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
They do a review on laminges XR8, it looks damn sweet too :D

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone wanting a pdf version of the Article please email me at [email protected] and i will send latter on today, but I am heading down to the QLD beach for most of the day,

That Tasi weather just got toooooo cold 4 me!

:damack:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Which beach minges? Mightn't be too far from me!! :thumbup:

Mike

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ah a bit further north :CraZ: I'm guessing you took to the skies rather than the road for this trip? :confused: Anyhow, was just gonna say that if you were in the area or driving through, then there's an open invite for ya here, not to mention a rather sweet EL2 to have a look at! :thumbup: :damack: (The area being Coolangatta/Tweed Heads)

Just thought I'd mention to you southerners that the temp has dropped dramatically up here too, it's a relatively brisk 24C today :D with water temp around 20C... hmm, might have to break out the "heavy" T-shirt one of these days :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing