Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3dr zeTEC
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the line voltage is for the aux inputs on the BA falcon sound systems? Is it 1Volt or 4Vpp?

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
I couldnt tell you mate but im after a pic of the rear of the unit. wouldnt have one would you??

·
3dr zeTEC
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet, but as soon as we get one out to take a picture, I'll let you know (count days to maybe 1 week tops)

·
Registered
301 Posts
"Should" be 1Vp-p if its a genuine AUX-type input as this is what most CD/MP3 players output I believe.

·
3dr zeTEC
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you're right Burnsi, but in my business I need to be 100% so, if you're 99% sure (like I am) I'll hold off on the advice until I find that other 1%.
I would'nt mind having a look at your Cold Air Induction setup when you have time; Did you notice any improvement?

I think it was a NASA engineer who said " there are about 2,000,000 parts that make up an apollo space craft, and if it were 99% perfect, that leaves about 2,000 parts that will fail"!

·
Registered
301 Posts
sniper545 said:
I would'nt mind having a look at your Cold Air Induction setup when you have time; Did you notice any improvement?
QUOTE]

It's still in the boot! Ideally I want to get a before and after dyno to really be sure, will let you know/see when it's done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts