Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Future Art Student™
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just imagine this with Craig's V8Supercar paint...
This is my guess of how the AV COULD look...
The tail lights are like the headlights from the MOTOR AV sketch (Sep 01) with coloured lenses. The lights in the bumper on each side of the mesh are reversing and rear fog lights. The dark grey side skirts have the XR8 and LOWNDES logos embossed and painted.
Race paint, Ford Racing bodykit, 275 kW 5.4L V8, race seats, optional harness and rollcage. $65,000?
Whaddaya reckon?

Attachments

·
100% Speeding (when safe)
471 Posts
Good idea the rollcage and harness!!
I always think about them. Would make you look like a real hoon too. Especially when you drive with your helmet on!!

Nothing could come close on safety with these options!!

Do Something First Ford!!

A real performance option

·
Future Art Student™
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ED Manual said:
Good idea the rollcage and harness!!
I always think about them. Would make you look like a real hoon too. Especially when you drive with your helmet on!!

Nothing could come close on safety with these options!!

Do Something First Ford!!

A real performance option
Yes, it's (cage/harness option) called the (ugh!!!) ClubSport option on Porsche 911 GT2s. It'll be popular with GTP racers, Craig's car lookalike with factory race seats, harness, and rollcage. Especially compared with the GTS's notorious track record:
MOTOR tests: Brake fade and long brake pedal, blown oil pump/hose
GTP: Cam McConville's clutch collapse or diff disintergration (I always get the two mixed up)
and the Vic HSV Owner's club VP's steering failure and something else six weeks earlier :p
And of course the 'spear-off-the-autobarn' type of disaster

OMG I'm making myself excited.

·
100% Speeding (when safe)
471 Posts
lets get Geoff Polites to think about it!!

ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,ROLLCAGE,,SAFETY HARNESS,,

yeah yeah!!!

Id buy one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts