Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive noticed, and only just worked out how to get an avatar, that some peoples avatars are alot bigger than others. ive minimised mine down to the required size and it seems pretty small. why is this and how do you get a bigger avatar that is accepted?

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
there is a bonus on offer if you become a donating member at the moment.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
<--- Is BIG is Good :0)

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Hmm yes you have to donate for the common good. Being weighing on me much lately being such a freeloader. Well I'll donate some lucre into Her Majesties Bank next work PC arrives.

·
6,021 Posts
Dellboy999 said:
<--- Is BIG is Good :0)
<-------is BA is better lol

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Yes, next pc, reserve pay (yay, paid by the month!) or whatever and a cut goes to FF.

Tiny avatars suck :p

·
6,021 Posts
seano14 said:
but if you were going for a large avatar full of glitz you'd wanna spell 'modded' correctly :p
Can’t find no correct spelling for mod, moded, modded its all slang for Modification. See rod c the banana bender he made it for me. He is Mr. Avatar

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Povo pack avatars suck :p
when i eventually get paid enough to last me more than few days at a time, i will hopefully upgrade :clap: :)

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
shit i dont even have a job and i donate figure that out ????

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
AU1SIXA you are truly one we can look up to that certainly is generosity!
Well when I get my super dupa Avartar I going to have a photo of Ned Flanders™ the master of smart diplomatic affairs.

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AU1SIXA said:
shit i dont even have a job and i donate figure that out ????
no job and you drive an AU...figure that one out!

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Yeah I'm a drug dealer go figure, No its called actually working and making some money. I only just finished work after 3 and a half years with a good fulltime position. I got made redundant. I am now going back to full time study but I still managed to donate in these tuff times. I also donate a shit load of my time to these forums. Im actually studying for two years. If you guys have nothing interesting to say please leave your thoughts at the door. I have had it very tough in the last few months and am lucky that i have sorted and paid mostly everything off. Im just now happy that i can keep my car. The budget I drew up around 4 months ago worked and i get to keep my car. :angel:

Steve B

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Hmm I would'nt be bragging If I was one about that most probably your telling a furfy.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
yes of course im telly a porky about the drug dealing's.

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AU1SIXA said:
No its called actually working and making some money..... If you guys have nothing interesting to say please leave your thoughts at the door. I have had it very tough in the last few months and am lucky that i have sorted and paid mostly everything off. Im just now happy that i can keep my car.
Steve B
i too have had a very hard time over this last year or so which resulted in my AU being repo'd, even though i did everything i could to avoid it. i worked long and hard to aquire that car just so work can turn around and say that im not needed anymore so dont think for a second that i was implying anything about how you have an AU still.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts