Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Was XLS, now XR8 UTE!!
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i might have missed it but does anyone know seriously when the series 2 is out? and whats different?

Thanks

Teza

·
Registered
670 Posts
they are waiting until they loose a few pounds on thier diets.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nothing official yet. Given the release of the Territory and Fiesta and the need to get Focus sales moving again, my best guess is the Sydney Motor Show in September. Any sooner this year and they start to have clashes from a PR standpoint, with their other cars.

Also a lot of Ford salesman can only deal with one new car at a time as well. I'm only half joking about that too.
Daniel

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nothing official yet. Given the release of the Territory and Fiesta and the need to get Focus sales moving again, my best guess is the Sydney Motor Show in September. Any sooner this year and they start to have clashes from a PR standpoint, with their other cars.

Also a lot of Ford salesman can only deal with one new car at a time as well. I'm only half joking about that too.
Daniel

·
Registered
97 Posts

Daniel

·
Mr Photoshop
1,155 Posts
DanielXR8 said:
Not too sure about that. I'm guessing ford is going to unveil the facelifted territory due out 12 months after the show and won't want to show anything else to take away the limelight.

·
Master Tech
72 Posts
Sydney Motor Show will see the release of BA series two. Have been told there are four new model releases for 2004. ZB Escape, Fiesta, Territory have all been confirmed, leaving room for one more and it will be released at SMS time.

·
Mondeo Obsessed
89 Posts
Moses said:
Sydney Motor Show will see the release of BA series two. Have been told there are four new model releases for 2004. ZB Escape, Fiesta, Territory have all been confirmed, leaving room for one more and it will be released at SMS time.

PLEASE BE THE MONDEO AS THE FOURTH!!!! I WANT AN ST220!!!!!

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
Good luck on the Mondeo front! Shame really, but if it can't be brought in at the right price...

SMS would make sense for the BA2 or BB/Bwhatever, 2 years since the intro of the BA so an update would definitely be due.

·
Registered
16 Posts
september for ba2 july for the territory
what it has ???
less weight, six speed, more power ???
due to the fact that territory and ba run same chassis etc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts