Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
SHAKEN, not stirred
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks;

The title of the thread speaks for itself.

Another view

Attachments

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
Gotta love those fighting exhausts.

Perhaps you mean Dual?

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
Paul V said:
Folks;

The title of the thread speaks for itself.

Another view
Pipes look good i think look better than the quad set-up.Delete the shaker and it looks nice.

·
SHAKEN, not stirred
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FordACE said:
in the words of paris hilton, that's hot.

i need not say any more.
FordAce..... how could you dare compare that hilton thing to a FORD:beatup:.

Since when do fords have that much piston slap, and the bore being taken out further than physically possible....:rofl2: Be more fun :fluffy: :shag:.....
I know what ya mean though.....

·
SHAKEN, not stirred
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ianmcginley said:
Gotta love those fighting exhausts.

Perhaps you mean Dual?
I like your quote.
I might borrow it and, and use it against the otherside when we duel...

p.s do you want any of the royalties.......:jester:

·
Your Village wants you...
35 Posts
A 'street machine', except for the ugly shaker tacted on. The 'fake' shakers that are sold for fittment to EF-EL, AU-BA Falcons are more of a joke than the real deal. They don't suit the lines the modern vehicles. Yeah, they are distinctive, (but in my opinion), for all the wrong reasons! Wouldn't see me hacking into my bonnet just to put a relic of the past on the motor. If I want a shaker, I'll buy an XY with one.

The DUAL pipes though, are great. Bet it has a great exhaust note, and i'll certainly be looking into fittment of that style of exhaust over the Quad pipes. Not the best idea, who ever came up with that one! :madman:

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
SinisterHorze said:
A 'street machine', except for the ugly shaker tacted on. The DUAL pipes though, are great. Bet it has a great exhaust note, and i'll certainly be looking into fittment of that style of exhaust over the Quad pipes. Not the best idea, who ever came up with that one! :madman:
IF you are going to correct others, then please explain exactly what "tacted on" means - perhaps you meant tacked?

Russ

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
:puke:

·
Blood Orange Pursuit
49 Posts
Mate that looks awesome
certainly makes a statement sticking out of the bonnet,
and the twin pipes to finish it off as they blast past the HSV lovers and shaker haters.

·
Go Nuts in Your Falcon
540 Posts
hahaha, i dislike the girl don't worry. she always uses the words "that's hot", i think i'ts because she is a dum blonde. I was just trying to be funny, but I do like the car.

I liked Paul V's response, i cracked up something chronic.

Paul

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts

·
Formerly Ford GT BA
68 Posts
Hey can someone help me I cant seem to get the pics up for some reason, maybe related to Paris!!
Stropp

1 - 20 of 42 Posts