Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get BA GTP rims, and how much they would be. I wanted to get ROH Azzuros but cant get them anymore, so i figure i may as well get the GTP rims.

Also does anyone know if the BA Centre caps are the same size as the the AU II tickford ones?

Thanks.

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
XTS220 said:
Does anyone know where i can get BA GTP rims, and how much they would be. I wanted to get ROH Azzuros but cant get them anymore, so i figure i may as well get the GTP rims.

Also does anyone know if the BA Centre caps are the same size as the the AU II tickford ones?

Thanks.
The BA 17" rim Centrecaps are a different size to the AU2 17" rim centrecaps - I had both lots of rims at one stage. The AU2 17" rims are also a different size to the Speedy rims centrecaps. Nothing seems to fit any other rim other than the rim it came on (hope that makes sense). I think Cam had a set of BA GTP rims - oh that's right, they were nicked!

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does that include tyres for $3080.

The point im questioning is that the AU II 17 inch rims have the same looking centre cap as the BA 18 inch rims, and as the XR and GTP centre caps are interchangable, Im interested to know if the AUII Tickford Centre cap would fit.

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Btw Kerry thanks for the offer, I was really wanting the azzuros, but after considering how hard they are to keep clean, i dont think ill go there.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
XTS220 said:
Does that include tyres for $3080.
Yes but only Falkens as I am led to believe, add another 500+ for decent rubber i would say.

I have Falkens at the moment (I beleive they are the same type) and they are not very good at all. really a waste of $225 per tyre. I would have added another $100 per tyre if I knew what i know now.

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok ive worked out the Centre cap business.

Here goes,

AU II TICKFORD centre caps fit BA 18 inch rims !!! including the option ones for the XR series, the GT ones, and also the GTP ones.

At the same time the FPV and also the Ford (blue oval from the 18 inch XR rims) fit the AU II XR Tickford wheels.

This is pretty handy for those who want to put BA 18's on their AU, as they will suit the Tickford Centre Cap.

However this does not include the BA 17 inch rims, as they use a rounded type centre cap which WILL fit the AU 2 17's, but look stupid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts