Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would love to see some extra stripe colour combinations in the BA II GT's. im not saying i dont like the current ones butsome more optional ones would be good. eg silver dosnt stand out enough on blueprint so maby dark blue or black stripes, silver on phantom, i love the blue on white but black ones would be good 2.

Mr Flint, listen because this is very important, you will have the GT stripes optional on the Pursuit as of 3rd March 04 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Why the 3rd of March? - You're not expecting the Series 2 BA at the MMS are you?!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Has any one got any news on new stripe combos?

I really want gold stripes to be made available on winter white. Gold stripes would look good on other colours as well.

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Yeah gold stripes would look good on white. The right shade of gold or dare i say even a good yellow could look good on phantom and blueprint.

Black on white would be good too.

Deffinatly has to be more stripes than orange for phantom though or whatever the next purple we will get. I dont mind the orange ones though.

I would'nt buy a GT without stripes now.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I suppose that FPV would have to keep some control on the Stripes combination otherwise there could be a mismatch if every person decided that they would want a different set of combination.
And i do believe that Silver stripes looks very smart on Blueprint,but all to their own.
Cheers John

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
DR XR said:
Yeah gold stripes would look good on white. The right shade of gold or dare i say even a good yellow could look good on phantom and blueprint.

Black on white would be good too.

Deffinatly has to be more stripes than orange for phantom though or whatever the next purple we will get. I dont mind the orange ones though.

I would'nt buy a GT without stripes now.

Mr Sparkles wouldn't like to hear that. LOL :rofl2:
Cheers John

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
The only really good looking stripes are blood orange on blood orange, venom on venom, silhouette on silhouette - see a pattern here? lol.

Seriously though, stripes are an individual choice - FPV should allow any stripe on any base colour.

·
Steve-o
205 Posts
me personally, i would love to see the return of the xy style stripes *drowls* u cant go past a blue car, gold stripe & a super roo can u?

thats me personally choice of stripes when/if i ever get one, painted up like an xy gt ho :)

·
Was XLS, now XR8 UTE!!
313 Posts
get aftermarket stripes!

can have any colour you want in any pattern!

i seen a citric GTP yesterday, it had BOSS 290--- on the side of the buldge in white letters and a black outline!
looked awesome!!!

Teza

1 - 12 of 12 Posts