Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tHIS steering wheel is off my fpv pursuit. I have upgraded to the fpv wheel and am know selling my standed one. Not too sure if it will fit any other model appart from the ba. It dosn't come with the airbag and controlls just the wheel, It is in brand new condition as is the vehicle it came off.

Feel free to contact me via e-mail on [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
any pics?
price?

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Just out interest? I fiqure you have taken the airbag module out for the new bag? what was the replacement cost for a new module?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
philbie When you replace the steering wheel the center part which has the the airbag and sterio/cruise control buttons, that comes off in one piece. Throughout the ba range that center part is all the same.For e.g i did not order the fpv steering wheel from factory but i was able to get it later so they fitted it for me all it took was 20 minutes.

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
thanks for that Pursuit_34 i wasn't sure if that was the case, but you have answered my question!

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
yeah me too i wonna see photos

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys still waiting to get my hands on the digital camera. I think this wheel is optional on the xr's.

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
pursuit_34 said:
I will get some pics today. As for price $200
If it is the optional sports wheel for the xr8, $200 is a good price the dealers are charging $700, and they are a very comfortable wheel. big difference in feel compared to stock xr8 wheel...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts