Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would post and interesting site i saw in Mornington today (bloody christmas shopping GRRRRR!)

A dark grey XR BA Wagon xr6 wheels with black GT stripes. didnt get much of a look but i assume it was a "handbuilt" job but looked quite neat with the XR front. The GT stripes were tacky though i would have rather seen it without them. All in all very nice but it's surley not from the factory.

·
Newbie #10458632
100 Posts
I love wagons myself! And that new Holden Crewman, I don't like it, but I like the idea... But anyways, if I could have a GT in wagon or sedan, I'd choose wagon every time, I just think wagons look tougher, although most disagree...

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FM said:
Wagon with the XR front would look sweet. Stripes would then completely kill the look of it!
And thats exactly what it did, looked great with the exception of the stripes.

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
I have to admit I like the wagon in those pics.

The guy did a fantastic job, looks like it came from the factory!

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
Alto Ford Artarmon NSW has a black BA XR6 wagon in their yard.

Went and had a look. The front is XR6 the interior is stock XT.
XT seats instruments etc.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
hmmm, XR wagon, looks good :)
if only!

·
Mountain man'
1,147 Posts
man that wagon looks awesome,
and if he manages to get the XR8 bonnet , lowered, with a nice set of rims
it will look sweet

·
17" is for 4cyc
1,859 Posts
Thompson's here inSyd did a green XT up ages ago, XR6 front skirts wheels. Looked good but not for me, needs 2 more cyc.

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
kooky said:
Just thought i would post and interesting site i saw in Mornington today (bloody christmas shopping GRRRRR!)

A dark grey XR BA Wagon xr6 wheels with black GT stripes. didnt get much of a look but i assume it was a "handbuilt" job but looked quite neat with the XR front. The GT stripes were tacky though i would have rather seen it without them. All in all very nice but it's surley not from the factory.
Yeah mate, also seen it! I made a thread about it once before and there is another one floating around here somewhere. There is also some pics of it if you manage to dig the thread up. Looked bloody hot!!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks XRated, so i wasnt seeing things then, christmas shopping can be mind bending experience at times!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts