Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys/Gals,
I've got a BA XR6, blueprint, with a few mods - full herrod stainless system 2.5", ss cold air intake, K&N filter, these have made a huge difference. I'm wanting to know what other mod's people surgest; brake upgrade or lower it ?

·
igodabigblakshinycar
69 Posts
shane palmer said:
Hi Guys/Gals,
I've got a BA XR6, blueprint, with a few mods - full herrod stainless system 2.5", ss cold air intake, K&N filter, these have made a huge difference. I'm wanting to know what other mod's people surgest; brake upgrade or lower it ?
shane
ILL be quick
1 approx cost ov 2.5 system,were headers inc,herrod quote approx 25kw extra,do u think this is about right, have u considered a chip, did u get better k/p 100 ltrs how long ago and did u get better low down pick up or was it more up top? thanks 4 yr time reply [email protected] please
TA
ian

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
shane palmer said:
Hi Guys/Gals,
maybe forced induction...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ian, yes headers were included in the price,with regards to the pick up in ss mode it realy kicks ass, but in full auto- mid to top end. Freeway use is better did a run to halls gap and got 650 km from the tank and i'm not a slow driver, around town and the burbs 320 to 350 km per tank.

·
Just hear the Exhaust!
72 Posts
It's in the signature.

Either chip it or add some forced induction lovin'. :rm2: Then there's cams, valves and a lot of other fun stuff but you would want to take it so someone you can trust. There are a few people that claim they have been successful with the Dual VCT setup but I'd like to see a few before I took that risk.

I want to add a Vortech 6psi supercharger but in reality, a turbo looks like the 'better' option. Oh if only I could have afforded a "T" in the 1st place!!!!

225kw 'aint too shabby for a car with no 'major' work done to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts