Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Impatience is a virtue
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdi,

Just about to take delivery of new BA XR8 with 18" wheels. Already thinking of mods... If anyone is interested in a set of 4 wheels, PM me with a rough offer.

Cheers

·
On The Edge Of Adhesion
725 Posts
Is it the mags only or are the tyres included in your sale?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
There is a set of ba 18s in yesterdays newcastle herald for $1950. Doesnt say if it has tyres or not just good condition.

·
Impatience is a virtue
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys for taking so long to respond - been on a management trip up North for a few days.

Got a few things to sort out and then I'll post a response on price shortly.

Cheers

·
Impatience is a virtue
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, going to look at some new wheels on the w/e. If they're OK, the current wheels are up for sale. Based on offers thus far, I'll be looking for around $2200... But willing to neg. Ford are quoting $3450 brand new. These wheels and tyres will be about 500km old.

Cheers

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
Cam (GTP 200) IS SELLING HIS ALLOYS 18''s FROM A BA XR8 $1200 no tyre's

·
BA XR8
448 Posts
BlackMagic said:
Howdi,

Just about to take delivery of new BA XR8 with 18" wheels. Already thinking of mods... If anyone is interested in a set of 4 wheels, PM me with a rough offer.

Cheers
If you have the new rims already picked out, the Dealer usually will organise for the new rims to be put on before the car leaves. THey give you a trade in on the XR8 standards. I got the retail price of the standard rims the car came with back from my dealer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts