Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new condition, only on the car for 2 weeks. Contacted the local Ford dealer and they said they buy them for $450 each and then put there mark up on them!!! Willing to sell them for $1200 the set and may be a little negotiable. Anyone interested can post reply to this and I will supply contact details.

·
"Bloody Beautiful"
415 Posts
17" or 18"'s ?????

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
blondie100 said:
Brand new condition, only on the car for 2 weeks. Contacted the local Ford dealer and they said they buy them for $450 each and then put there mark up on them!!! Willing to sell them for $1200 the set and may be a little negotiable. Anyone interested can post reply to this and I will supply contact details.

If they are 18's and you are in Vic, I might be interested :)

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
she is nearly in vic, she is in albury....
if there 18''s i am very interested....

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
XRFPV8 said:
he is nearly in vic he is in albury....
if there 18''s i am very interested....
A cool Albury :)

I'll be up for the all ford day so I might even be able to pick 'em up then :)

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
How can you tell from the user name, or other displayed info, that he is a she?

Are they 18s - if so, I know someone who is very interested. Is it the rims only, or rubber as well?

If they are 17s, you can get them for around $1000 at selected tyre shops (eg Quickfit in Canberra).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry guys, they are 17's, and you may well be able to get them in Canberra for $1000 but not in Albury, hence the price!!!

·
Almost back
81 Posts
have you got any pics of these wheels....and does this price include the tyres ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry no pics, they are the standard XR rims, as i said in original post, they were only on the car for 2 weeks and then replaced them with gold chrome rims, so they dont have a mark on them. Good as new!!! The price is for rims only, no rubber!!!!

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
blondie100 said:
sorry no pics, they are the standard XR rims, as i said in original post, they were only on the car for 2 weeks and then replaced them with gold chrome rims, so they dont have a mark on them. Good as new!!! The price is for rims only, no rubber!!!!
Hi blondie100, with no rubber you are not going have trouble moving your rims, I could be wrong. i would say most people who sold there BA 17'' rims for $1200 had tyres with them...anyway good luck...
Thx....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts