Ford Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
He's too busy fanging it around, wishing he'd ticked the LSD option.

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
Quicklier said:
He's too busy fanging it around, wishing he'd ticked the LSD option.
naah did too much of that in high school. My one was most deservedly called a "High school"

Lightning Strike XT Sports sedan, Cruise, tints, power windows all round, Premium sound, mud spats, boot liner, phone presenter, pollen filter, metal scuff inserts, tow kit.

For those who asked. the 6 cd sound pack with XT uses same small mono lcd screen as std falcon. the only way you can tell is when u turn it on there are 6 circles on the display beside the clock (above the vent aircond display) showing which slots have cds in them.
Ok
heres pix
(click on thumbnail to see bigger)

Attachments

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
few more pix

Attachments

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
very similar..i think the ghias have a smaller rear skirt under the bumper.

I believe the "sports suspension" on this is same as fairmont ghias too.

god i love the 7spoke 17 inch wheels on it, and I was really surprised at just how dark the glass is, one of darkest i have seen recently.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
jemmex said:
god i love the 7spoke 17 inch wheels on it
I have raved about these rims since I first layed eyes on them - great to finally see an FF member who has them and loves them just as much! :wnc::cheer:

You must be a very very happy boy!! :clap:

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
thanks sparkles...shoul i get stripes u think

was thining Gt ..then thought naah cobra (M Larkhams Orrcon car is silver with blue cobra stripes..looks mean) or HT monaro style.

me mate has some nice blue paint left over from painting his kids bedroom. i got some fairly good brushes from when i did me kitchen, should be ok.

·
Tickford and FPV Bloke
953 Posts
Hahah looks like you need to mow your grass, but neways that car is one of the most attractive BA's ive seen, and it would have to be the MOST attractive XT ive seen.

Well done - BTW i didnt know that you could get mud flaps for that kit, interesting.

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
bossxr8 said:
Get the mirrors and the side strips color coded and it would look great.
I thought of it, but quite like the silver and black outside, and black and silver inside. All silver might be a bit too...bland.

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! The XT in lightning strike looks absolutely fantastic! Very very sexy I must add.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts