Ford Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought id post some close ups of my brothers TE50 ...
(PS these are taken with my new video camera, which replaced the one that was stolen a lil while ago.. does alright for a vid camera)

Attachments

·
Powered by HAD
1,328 Posts
Great pictures for a video camera. Is that tha max resolution? What sort of video camera is it?

I askin cause were gettin a digi camera for crissy and if a digital video camera is not that much more and produces shots like those, i think we'd be better of with one of those.

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sony trv828

Its actually not the max res. I took them at the max res, which is 1162 x 864 (1 megapixel), and then scaled them down (which i find gives the best quality). Comparing them to a digital camera, they are probably on par withabout a $600 kodak that ive used.

my video camera is the sony trv828, which is the best digital8 one they make i think, so it was pretty pricey (and big coz its a d8). it records the stills onto memory stick which is handy, but being a video camera its not REALLY good in less than bright conditions (gets a bit grainy)

If stills are what u want, id stick with a digital camera. but if u want great video + stills (but not in such high res) there are plenty of video cameras around that take nice ones..

hope this has helped, if u want to know anything else, PM me.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
hey ghent, good to see youve got another camera.
Does this mean your going to winton on the 11th to take a picture of my car for the "before" shot??

·
Currently in Brasil
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ANd i couldnt resist posting another pic of my car --> with the new camera... i like this angle of it looks tough (for a 6)

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
ghentboy said:
'before' shot?
what u doing to it?

Well, hopefully nothing, but you never know when your brakes may fail :crazy1: :crazy1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts