Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone, on PT as usual?:cussing: come on people lets keep this site up! We could use both. Heck while PT limits wh****** this site will let you post away!! So how was everyones Mod Day?:D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Someone's a little bored with too much time on his hands. hehehe...Scamper, we need another mod day!

·
Probe GT Member
25 Posts
ooo, oo...im here, hey guy's.
So who's headers are those in the sac pic from mod day? are those yours dan? They look high quality.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Matt, those are some new used ones he got..just got finished cleaning them when i took that pic.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
the mod day was awsome.. had a great time.. willl get everyone back for the wonderful pics they like to take of me..

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tony95pgt said:
the mod day was awsome.. had a great time.. willl get everyone back for the wonderful pics they like to take of me..
Now Tony, Tony, Tony..... We wouldn't want to go into this now would we:rolleyes: I might have release the uncensored picture of this (now you know I would never that:rolleyes: ):D :D :p

don't forget i can make pics dissapear :evil2: :D:D:D:D

·
POC Mod/Probe GT Member
84 Posts
I'm here. :D

If more members post here then I will too. I just follow the people.

Mod was pretty good actually. Didn't do much on my car, but had fun and got see Drew again.

Yes Drew you have renewed your active membership by coming to mod day. We didn't actually talk club stuff, but I didn't have anything to say and nobody approached me about.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
hahahahhaa.. that might work. but most of bapoc are PT *****s.. been trying to get everyone to use both..

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
you know tony, i can close the bapoc forum at pt. :nuts:

of course, sean will have a **** attack if i do. :D

you guys need to move over here full time and leave the otter over there.

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
hahaha.. bows head yes. you have the almighty power.. god of both boards..

yep i don't think sean would be happy :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts