Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Ambrose

Votes: 1 3.6%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be interesting this one, as Craig Lowndes has won each time the series has been raced at this circuit. We're back to the old 3 sprint race format, no pits - therefore no safety cars.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Lets hope Lowndes can give Ford their 3rd round win in a row:D

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Good point where is Marcus.
I to think Lowndes will have the best chance to win the round given how well he has gone in the past.
Can anyone tell me how the DJR cars fared at this round last year?. I can't remember.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooops, my fault Jem - completely forgot about him whilst putting the poll together. Can one of the mods change Steve Ellery to Marcus Ambrose please?

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Venom S said:
Ooops, my fault Jem - completely forgot about him whilst putting the poll together. Can one of the mods change Steve Ellery to Marcus Ambrose please?
Thats cool, just thought that Ambrose deserves a vote:cool:

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Gee I've already voted... I wanted Marcus but he was missing... Thought he must of broke a gear selector again and missed the Poll..LOL...

We need a good qualifyiing result here to get Ford on the front row. I'm putting my money on Ambrose and the Rat..
With Marcus to take out the round..

Just my 2c's worth.....

Nipper....

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Done :thumbup:

Think I might go study soon :eek: :eek: :eek:
Go for your life, I actually studied these mid terms, and lets just say everyone wants to beat the crap out of me!:wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

V

·
0 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

Go for your life, I actually studied these mid terms, and lets just say everyone wants to beat the crap out of me!:wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:
GGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

Hehe always a problem, I'm hoping that at uni that doesn't tend to happen :D

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
I'd like Craig Lowndes to win in a clean sweep just to make the Holden camp hurt a little bit more and moan and groan about how he was "stolen" from them..:p :p
And naturally we'd all like it to be a Blue Oval first, second & third, but maybe not a whitewash though or they'll bi*ch about parity again.
Hope Ambrose does better after his misfortune at Canberra.:cool:
Rastus.

·
Mmmm, forbidden donut
365 Posts
From memory wasn't Lowndseys new car due to be completed sometime in June. Does anyone know what it's status is at the moment?

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
The Mighty XE said:
From memory wasn't Lowndseys new car due to be completed sometime in June. Does anyone know what it's status is at the moment?
I hard that it waqs July, i'd guess the crash at the valley could have set that back though :(

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
V8 Ford Guy said:

GGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D

I AM NOT A GEEK, JUST DID GOOD IN MY MID YEARS IS ALL:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

V

·
0 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:

I AM NOT A GEEK, JUST DID GOOD IN MY MID YEARS IS ALL:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Yes...... just did good..................
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :p :p :cool: :D

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Hopefully Radisich will be up there as he hasn't had the best of luck so far in the season. :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts