Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mr Photoshop
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F1Live.com
Rubens Barrichello had a memorable day at the Mugello circuit today, crushing the previous lap record.

For his last day at the Italian circuit, the Brazilian completed 74 laps (including 9 on the short version of the track), with an impressive fastest time of 1'18"704. The previous lap record was held by Michael Schumacher in 1'20"943 since June 2002.

The Scuderia's testing programme will resume tomorrow at the Fiorano circuit, this time with Michael Schumacher.

The F2003ga was tested there last year but was unable to break the record instead getting a best of mid to low 1.21's.
Ferrari look to have a good package this year. And reliability seems to be quite good. Will be a great year ahead.

·
2,922 Posts
Good for Ferrari. While I am a Williams fan, good to see Ferrari haven't lost their touch! Make it hurt more when they go down! :eek:wned: Haha.

Cheers... Tim

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i second that motion by zantetsuken:

·
Skaife doing the Haka
218 Posts
i third that motion... damn shumacher. still he wont win this year, guarantee it

put money on kimi and montoya. I know i will be

·
Mr Photoshop
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ambrose_1 said:
oh sorry!

FORZA FERRARI!!!
Is it not okay to post some news about ferrari? If you have such a big problem with good ferrari news being posted why don't you start threads about how good your team is going.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Fordy said:
Maybe its Rubens turn this year.
Finger's crossed,he will then show the world it's not just Schuey that can drive and Ferrari can get another car up and showing strong potential, go Ferrari you good thing.

·
Only a V8 Ute Will Do
203 Posts
Yeah you go Rubinho, thats my man!!! Show Ferrari that there are two drivers in the team....

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
Go Ferrari, Go Schuey, Go Rubens.
Here's hoping that Rubens, Schuey an Webber finish top 3 all year long.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
good to see that they have sorted there isues with the 5.4 now maybee they can start work on the FPV Vehicles lol

regards
rod

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Ambrose_1 said:
how is that more contributing that what i said?
Its not, just people managed to reply to it and make a good point, you singlehandedly manage to drag most F1 topics away from the actual article and into a slanging match of ferrari vs mclaren/williams/everyone else in the f1 paddock and I am tired of it, as are many others, so in future I will do what I can to prevent it happening.

·
2,922 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
If this doesn't interest you, then go post somewhere else. I don't come posting "yawn" in threads you find interesting and I don't!

"If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all". That's not saying you have to be a Ferrari fan (I am not one - see my post above), but give it a break!

Back on topic - Kimi denied speculation that he was linked with Ferrari, or even have been approached by them. Who would Ferrari fans like to see as their next driver? Kimi or Alonso?

I hope they don't get Alonso, coz I reckon he is more of a force to be dealt with! :angel:

Cheers... Tim

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
CSV_LS1 said:
Is it not okay to post some news about ferrari? If you have such a big problem with good ferrari news being posted why don't you start threads about how good your team is going.

Forza Ferrari means C-mon or Goooo Ferrari

But ill agree with you on plenty of the other responses. Cant see Ferrari going down anytime soon and by that time they would have won that many years in a row that it will just be a case of you cant win forever.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts