Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sounds like a great idea but i have one slighty issue with it. I don't know how many of you have been there but from what i recall, that place has great big humps for the cars to prop their front wheels onto. do you guys and gals know anything about this? i just don't want to turn up and discover that the only way to get there is by tearing my exhaust off...

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hi,

I was at Bass Hill drive ins on Saturday - there are "bumps" but they arent big at all. Plus - if you drive in the driveways you wont hit them at all.

Only prob I can see if the HUGE amount of pot holes in the main driveway from the booth where you pay - and the fields where you park and watch the movies. But as long as you drive slowly they shouldnt do too much damage. (I have just spent over $1100 in the last week on rim repairs and tyres so I am being extra cautious at the moment)

:)
Kelli S

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
We go there pretty often, my daughter sleeps in the back and we get to see 2 movies without having to spring for a babysitter...

I've got a standard AU XR6 VCT and i don't scrape anything, not even mudflaps, so i don't think it'd be a hassle to most..
As for the Potholes, usually the lineup is so slow, you won't get too much speed up anyway..

I still remember going to see Gone in 60 seconds and seeing the Mustang club take up 2 entire rows with their cars.. a good way to show th ricers what a real car is..

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
This will be the first, and only club drive-in event at Bass Hill. Paper today said they are closing it down and whacking up medium density housing.

Next one will have to be at Blacktown.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*sighs*

is there anything left in this world that is more important than money? i mean, there are hardly any drive-ins left, and... *shakes head*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts