Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has organised to meet anywhere to drive up there together on Saturday morning? EB ON NOS XRFALCON?? anyone?? If not, does anyone want to?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm, 5 am huh, I dont think i will be leaving that early, will try though, but gotta dump the kids at the in laws dont know if they would appreciate it at 5 am. will let you know!!

·
Australian EL2 XR8 Member
26 Posts
Hey,
I'll be leaving at about 5am Saturday morning, so i'm keen to meet up and drive up with whoever else is leaving at that time.... I can be contacted on 0409122763. or let me know your number and i'll give you a ring....
...Ben...

G

·
hi guys

im still waiting for details from ford about the weekend and tes i would like everyone to drive up together i should have the details buy saturday and i will put everything on the email list and here

jeff

G

·
YEA tell me where to meet you guys and i'll be there maybe the twin caltexs on the m4 we could meet there at around 5am sharp call me if you like 0410 667 289 ask for Paul

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well lets hope Jeff hears back from Ford huh!! But 5 am sounds ok now!! unloaded the kids :))

·
Australian EL2 XR8 Member
26 Posts
Hey,
Where abouts are the twin caltex's on the M4??? I would normally get onto the M4 at the Australia's Wonderland entry... Is that before or after the Caltex??? Cause i'll meet you guys at the Caltex once I find it...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just thought I would make a suggestion on a meeting place!! Would the Ampol servo at Glenbrook be a better stop? Just thought that the guys who live further out than the Caltex Twins, it would be easier to save time by backtracking!! Just a thought!!

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
i hate you people... hehe
bloody hell, i want to stay and go to bathurst, but i want to go to melb as well. oh well, i guess i'll have to give it a miss. go and make us proud fellas! hehe

G

·
AU GUY, i'm going 4 a cruz up 2 Bathurst
2morrow with Blown XR6, so i will
check it out.
Does sound better than driving 10 mins
in the opposite direction!

G

·
AU GUY, the first Petrol station up
the mountains is a Caltex at (glenbrook), its about
200m past tourist info booth on the
left hand side.
I think it used 2 b a AMPOL.
The dam track was all ready fenced
off , so we only got 2 drive along pit
straight.:-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-(
Call past my place on Sat morning
and we can go 2gether.

G

·
Na , make it uuuummmmmm 4.49.:)
We should be at the servo by 5.10
and leave from there 5.15am.
Sound good every one? ANYONE?????
I have 2 fart around at the Bathurst
tourist info centre (buying tickets
4 some friends who are coming with me).
Hope i dont have 2 buy mine aswell?

G

·
yea sounds good i meet you guy's there at glenbrook next to macer's is that the right place.At 5am or close to it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts