Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Probe SE Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, its kinda late to post this, but hopefully some of guys would come and represent "Probes".

Anyways heres the info...
BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS
Sunday, July 29th 2001
Famoso Raceway- Bakersfield, ca
www.battleoftheimports.com

Gates open at 9:00 am
Racing & Show begins at 10:00 am

Spectators -$18
Race- $45
Show- $35

Track info- www.famosoraceway.com
6661-399-2210

............well thats the info, hope that no one has posted this already. I would feel stupid, hehe.

·
Probe SE Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
did any come??

yo that is was awsome.....they had the GREEN ECLISPE from the THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS.

Only Probes..... one of them was red with yellow flames,
the other one was a blue/green shogunkit...with white interior

its was fun.....fast car was a crx..ran 9s
.....slowest was a truck ran 20s....lol

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i've seen that red/yellow flamed probe before.

it's a 93gt and i met the owner a year or so ago at the HIN in long beach. nice guy, tried to get him in the club, but he didn't want to join i guess.

he's in bakersfield too, so you might be able to hook up. he goes on PT under the name garageworks.

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Did the Eclipse make any passes? I'm real curios to see how much of it was hype and how much HP...

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
probably not.

remember the movie? the car fried his rings then was blown up. this is probably some cheap knock-off or stand in. ;)

·
Probe SE Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey

Yeah the Eclispe was just on display. Everybody was still jocking it.

The guy with the red probe with flames, his in a club "wicked intensions". I dont know him personally just seen him around. I dont think he would want to hang out. He usaully kicks it at this one spot, with a bunch honda's and others. He has his own thing.
I will try to meet him, I got a friend from that crew. I search for his name PT, but it dont exist.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
yeah he didn't seem too interested in the club when i spoke with him a couple of years ago.

that's a shame too. guess we could do without someone who won't even acknowledge other probe owners. :thumbdown

1 - 7 of 7 Posts