Ford Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· MoreHPformyXR6
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There
Happy New Year to all (i know its 17 Jan but its my 1st post for the year)
I have a BAXR6 MkII Auto & occasionally when you are at the lights stop sign etc with your foot on the brake & in drive there is a small/vibration that i feel in the cabin. I asked my dealer to look at this at my 3k free check up & they advised that it. didnt do it on there test. Any1 else experienced this? If so what was the solution?
Cheers :driver:

· Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to hear they haven't sorted this out. I have a ba xr6 ute and the reverb/vibration/shudder or what ever you want to call it is bad. From day 1 till now(70,000km). The dealers when you can get them to reconise it is a prob will tend to recal/upgrade the PCM program. Sometimes it helps but I think its a design problem as I have had it looked at many times.
Keep on them, don't let them brush you off and I hope you don't have any other probs.

· MoreHPformyXR6
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
baxr6lemon said:
Sorry to hear they haven't sorted this out. I have a ba xr6 ute and the reverb/vibration/shudder or what ever you want to call it is bad. From day 1 till now(70,000km). The dealers when you can get them to reconise it is a prob will tend to recal/upgrade the PCM program. Sometimes it helps but I think its a design problem as I have had it looked at many times.
Keep on them, don't let them brush you off and I hope you don't have any other probs.
Thanks mate
Overall im very happy with the car i must add. I asked about a re-flash at 3k free service but mine has the latest flash already. Hope u sort out a resolution that your happy with with your car. Ps dont worry about getting onto something if im not happy. I dont fight battles for the sake of it but if its a battle thats required i leave no stone unturned.
To the victor go the spoils.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.