Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this has been mentioned before, but if you have a fast internet connection download some of these BBC Top Gear test drives from here.

The M5 and 911 Turbo videos are the best ones so far and are highly recommended. The reviewer is friggen crazy!! I'm downloading the M3 test next!

This link contains a video of a Diablo taken to 340km/h! Worth a look also.

I'm after Honda s2000 video for a friend, has anybody come across any?

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
The M5 one is great (pity how he loses it at the start though).
The funniest thing is seeing Tiff and then seeing how he DRIVES! What an absolute legend (mind you, anyone that can do a controlled 360 spin deserves that much!).

Hey, download the McLaren F1.....that's the best out of all of them!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
And here's me thinking it was a thread about hardware!! Sorry it's the Tradesman in me.. ;)
Man I gotta stop thinking about work!!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
rallyman said:
The M5 one is great (pity how he loses it at the start though).
The funniest thing is seeing Tiff and then seeing how he DRIVES! What an absolute legend (mind you, anyone that can do a controlled 360 spin deserves that much!).

Agreed on that one! Yeah I'm a HUGE fan of Top Gear, it's so well presented, and they're not afraid to call a spade a spade. But most importantly, whatever they are testing, no matter the pricetag, it's bound to get absolutely rogered out on a track or airfield!!! Fantastic!! :thumbup:

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rallyman said:
Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!! your not wrong. what a car. Center seating position, gold firewall even titanium spanners! LOL and the test drive wow I've never seen anything like it.:thumbup: :D :thumbup: :wink2: :thumbup:

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
yeah i foudn this site a long time ago i have all the old ones but i haven't been there in a whle

i might go get some more

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Fwor, they throw that Puma around!

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
A mate has all the Jeremy Clarkson Vids - he's farkin funny.

Votes the Corvette the worst handling car in the world and then blows one up with a helicopter gunship.

Tiff is the drift master. I've seen one vid where at the start Jeremy Clarkson says 'I can't drive like that, in fact I asked Damon Hill and he said he can't drive like that either'

·
My Neck Hurts....
501 Posts
It was mentioned somewhere recently that Jeremy Clarkson did a review of one of the HSV's imported into the UK, and that it was given a very favourable report.

Anyone know if that Video is coming to the web soon?

Lukeyson

·
Ford Focus WRC Driver.
761 Posts
Ford Man said:
Is the show only on Foxtel or something? Must admit I've never heard of it.. :confused:
It's actually on Optus Vision (they've got the BBC channel)!
However, you do the "deluxe" package (or some name to that effect) as all packages don't have it. Check through the Optus Vision guide and it lists Top Gear. I think it's shown twice a week....on Tuesdays and Fridays from memory. But after watching the M3 on the tele, fall in love with it is an understatement!!

Can you believe, at a three lane road, I pulled up in between an M3 and an Audi RS4 in South Yarra, Melbourne? I said "whoa! maybe they'll drag each other! What a sight!" But the M3 had a couple who were in their 70s (by looks alone) and the RS4 had a middle aged couple with kids in the back. Couldn't even hear the car engines purr when the lights went green :( CARS LIKE THAT SHOULDN'T BE SOLD TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT! IT'S PAINFUL TO WATCH ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts