·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since I ventured onto this board. I thought I had lost the link. :s2:

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Hey Don , what's up. How's BAMA ? How was MM ? Was the prejudice jerk being a ahole to you ? Glad your over checking out FF.

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's up Stacy. Everything is cool here.
MM was not as good this year as last. Nearly got into a fight, no one from APOC had my back, and I had to go stay in Lewis' room that night. Now I know who my real friends are. :thdn:
And yep, he's still the same a-hole this year. He did J.T. that way this year.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!! What happen , how come no one backed you up ? Damn whimps ! Yeah the prejudice jerk is something else. I'd laove to mention his name on here or PT but it would lead to a flame war. It wouldn't be worth it in the long run.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Well maybe people should know so they know to watch out for him so they arent done wrong as well?

:angry:

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, some dumb ass who couldn't hold his liquor. Man, you don't know how bad I wanted to split his wig! But I knew if I did, knowing I had no true friends with me, I might have had the law on my ass.

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vulcan Power said:
Well maybe people should know so they know to watch out for him so they arent done wrong as well?

:angry:

We are talking about 2 people. One is a racist (appears to be) and the other is a punk MF who can't hold his liquor.

·
Probe SE Member
144 Posts
Man, why are you gonna smash somebody who can't hold his liquer. Anybody can beat up a drunk...fighting a drunk guy is like having sex drunk girl, doesn't prove anything, except that you can take advantage of a bad situation...

Disreguard all of what I said if you were equally drunk.

·
DESIGN is my LIFE
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TurboSE said:
Man, why are you gonna smash somebody who can't hold his liquer. Anybody can beat up a drunk...fighting a drunk guy is like having sex drunk girl, doesn't prove anything, except that you can take advantage of a bad situation...

Disreguard all of what I said if you were equally drunk.
I never said I fought him, one the reasons why because he was drunk. And besides, it was more like self defense rather than me being the aggressor.

C

·
0 Posts
Damn son I was at MM this year and had no idea something like that was goings on. You could at least give a hint on the ahole(racist)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
CeyJay26 said:
Damn son I was at MM this year and had no idea something like that was goings on. You could at least give a hint on the ahole(racist)
I don't know if we should. As I said before it would start a big flame war. This person is well known in the Probe community. Or maybe he just didn't like Don, but I don't see why he wouldn't. Ok, I'll give you one hint. He's from up north, that's it.

·
NMPOC Bouncer
67 Posts
you should PM me who it is just so i know. and damn Don if i was there i would back you up and i don't even know you but then again thats my nature hence the reason i have many scars

C

·
0 Posts
Up north is pretty brood, but I understand. I hope this doesn't keep HDP from coming to another MM. It was refreshing to see others like me. And please don't take that comment out of context.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts