Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Holden Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a while ago but still havnt done this so here I go....

My name is Chris (Dur!)
Im 27 and im from Sydney south west
I drive a VN 5 litre as my daily sh!tter (try to contral yourself's ;)lol)
I have a VK soon to be started as a project car,it will be something alittle diffrent not just another Commodore with a injected late model V8 in it.
I drive a truck for a living although I have been off work sice mid October after falling through my garage roof and completely busting up my right arm...two major ops and alot of plates,screws and a s**t load of physio later it's getting there.

Well thats about it for me,any questions feel free to ask.:)

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris, l really like the ol` vn ss, the auto models would leave a cloud of smoke when they took off, not like the somewhat subdued newer models that really need a stall convertor.

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Welcome aboard, and I've got a question for you. How are you planning on making a copyodore different to everyone else's, I mean I can't tell them apart , they all look the same to me :p .

·
Holden Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks falcon coupe,yeah the VN SS's were a nice car but I never liked the wheels on them.

apolloxbgt-you will just have to wait and see won't you.;)

·
Holden Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It might take a while...hehehe

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
welcome chris

hoefully we can sway ya from the darkside (tm) :hy:

enjoy!

cheers

dave

·
Holden Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha...don't hold your breath,my brother and dad are both Ford blokes,my dad even had a GTHO Phase 3 but sold it just before I was born because he was starting a famely.
And yes even I still grind my teeth over that.

·
Holden Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts