Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Screw hyundai.get a mitsu
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry if this has already been posted but I haven't seen it anywhere.

In Queensland sunday mail (1/2/04) Theres a short story about bezzy and where he will be in 2004.

Its states that bezzy had many good endro offers but in the last week he has had a new offer, and will be all done by the end of the week, But he says that it will be a very tough year with the direction he is going.

He also says that last year was extremely hard havin to play 3rd fiddle to Craig and glenn, and the car he had was really really bad and he had to push really hard to get any result and this pushing hard made him have a few accidents.

Theres is a pic with the article, he's fully done in caltex clothes, no SBR signed anywhere though.

Maybe hes gona do konica?

Fte.

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
heh..i dont really care much for bensard...he was good with SBR as he was grounded. But as soon as he went to FPR he got all cocky and screwed up basically. I wouldn't flinch if he went.

·
Blue Blooded Ford Man
1,619 Posts
Well, I hope he gets a good drive in the V8's. I think he would do well in a good car.

·
XA GS FAIRMONT 302
449 Posts
the more ford teams the better, anyway got to feel sorry for bessy because it did look like he got forgotten a bit thats why he got desperate in the end making impossible moves. I don't think we have seen his full potential yet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Caltex is supposed to be sponsoring him as they said aftrer leaving SBR that
they would sign with him but when he went to FPR they didn't won't two oil
companies on their cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts