1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I'm lost for words..... and not in a good way

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
Here's a few more better pictures. The Utes just look the business with the new 'Bulge' hard cover with Sports bar.

:driver: :hy:
'Offical' power and torque figures are the same, but I can tell you now there not. :shh: For example for the GT & GT-P they have a new duel exit (one on each side)free flowing exhaust, 4 into one headers, new duel intake induction, revised cam timing and cam profiles, new o2 sensors and revised engine management configuration. You do the maths. :priest:

·
Registered
223 Posts
That has to be definetely sex on wheels! I wasnt expecting a dramatic change with the BF but just with the small contributions theyve changed for the exterior like the design of the spotlights, the ''mouth'' or the front bar treatment, the stripes, badging and so on gives it more of a beefed up ,menacing kind of look. Well so far to me its got the goods!

On the other hand i hear the BF has put on more weight??? Apparently with just 2 passengers in the car it hits the 2 tonne mark but not sure for which vehicle(s) Anybody care to share more light on this......

·
Magnificence in Motion
318 Posts
Anyone got a big pic of the second shot ( GT-P head on and from behind )?

Or where I can get it?

I've fallen in love but will keep in check till I see them in the flesh!

·
Ingall Fan
179 Posts
CDAA said:
Here's a few more better pictures. The Utes just look the business with the new 'Bulge' hard cover with Sports bar.

:driver: :hy:
'Offical' power and torque figures are the same, but I can tell you now there not. :shh: For example for the GT & GT-P they have a new duel exit (one on each side)free flowing exhaust, 4 into one headers, new duel intake induction, revised cam timing and cam profiles, new o2 sensors and revised engine management configuration. You do the maths. :priest:
With all the Changes hopefully a Better Diff ratio these thing will fly Manual and Auto, cannot wait that Silver GT-P Looks hot has hell Well done again FPV for a Mild update because you have fixed everything that was wrong and left what was right well done

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
The ute with the sportsbar and the bulge hardcover gets my thumbs up. What's with the FPV website being so slow to get the stuff out. It's 14th oct midday still nothing.

·
BA Turbo
382 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
The ute with the sportsbar and the bulge hardcover gets my thumbs up. What's with the FPV website being so slow to get the stuff out. It's 14th oct midday still nothing.
yeah, i'm still hanging for it too. usually theyre on time with these web updates....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Only 2 comments for me:

1) inside knowledge - the auto is now faster than the manual.

2) now they have changed the front bar, where does the number plate fit?

·
Registered
127 Posts
BUCKS71 said:
Only 2 comments for me:

1) inside knowledge - the auto is now faster than the manual.

2) now they have changed the front bar, where does the number plate fit?
faster you say??in what??
gt or f6 or both

·
Registered
299 Posts
the whole thing with auto or manual faster, doesnt it simply depend on how good you are driving a manual!!? But yes, i am sure the auto will sell even better now, it even has different modes on thestandard falcon models, which should be good with a hypo engine such as the boss 290 or barra 270

·
Registered
54 Posts
mattyc said:
yeah, i'm still hanging for it too. usually theyre on time with these web updates....
Same here too, but on the FPV website it does say October 13 2006!

I was just also thinking about the engine designations like Boss 290. maybe it would be better to just refer to the engine capacity, say Boss 5.4, rather than refer to the power output which could change from model to model. Anyway, it will be great to find out the details of BF.

·
Magnificence in Motion
318 Posts
Jim Young said:
Same here too, but on the FPV website it does say October 13 2006!

I was just also thinking about the engine designations like Boss 290. maybe it would be better to just refer to the engine capacity, say Boss 5.4, rather than refer to the power output which could change from model to model. Anyway, it will be great to find out the details of BF.
Well here's a nice little detail...the FPV's do not have DSC ( Dynamic Stability Control ).

It seems they could'nt get it to work with the Brembo's, even tho Land Rover ( and others ) do.

Considering Land Rover is part of Ford global now, what gives? They could'nt ask for help?

Now we have some top of the range cars without a top of the range feature available on lesser models. Exactly back to front but who's surprised?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts